Rumor: Viola Summer 2013 calciomercato thread

Discussion in 'Fiorentina' started by NickyViola, May 9, 2013.

1. dimaradona10

dimaradona10 Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Ann Arbor
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ljajic apparently signed a pre-contract with Milan..... I thought they had to wait until Jan to do that?

2. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Milan are dirty under handed scumbags they tried doing this shit to Hamsik as well a couple of seasons ago.

LaFuriaNolan and panicfc repped this.
  3. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They are supposed to, curious to see how this is handled.

Atletico Madrid was supposed to make an offer- has that happened yet?

4. NUFCViola

NUFCViola Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  5. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. CRSvideo

CRSvideo Member

Jul 24, 1999
    New York, NY
    Don't think so anymore. I'm reading he broke a bone in his foot and will be out a few months now.

NickyViola repped this.
  8. NUFCViola

NUFCViola Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    We could get Diarra from Anzhi cheap. Or Manu Fernandes for about 6m. Need another regista/defensive mid.

NickyViola repped this.
  9. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    He's been with the club since January. His paperwork just officially became official today, though. Supposed to be Pizarro's understudy.

10. dimaradona10

dimaradona10 Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Ann Arbor
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That's what I thought and was confused. I remember posting about him in January! Looks like he will get some more playing time this fall.

There hasn't been much news on targets - (Adil Rami and a possible GK are the only rumors still going around). Malaga (along with some Dutch clubs) are now interested in El Hamdaoui which looks to be the only other guy leaving the squad.

edit: Sorry, also Ljajic is probably on his way out to either Milan or Atletico

11. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I don't see Ljajic being sold to Milan. Overseas or staying, imho.

12. MutuILFenomeno

MutuILFenomeno Member+

Jan 25, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    They won't let Ljajic go to Milan after the whole deal with Montolivo. I'd much rather see Ljajic at Atletico....next season. He would fit into their squad.

13. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    We're supposedly getting a Croat striker named Rebic.

14. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Send Ljajic to Siberia or something.

15. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    With Rossi's health and return to past performance level a long term unknown, it would be foolish to sell Ljajic.

16. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It would be more foolish to let him to go Milan on free next year, especially when he will probably just dog it like Montolivo did.

17. dimaradona10

dimaradona10 Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Ann Arbor
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  18. dimaradona10

dimaradona10 Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Ann Arbor
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Agreed, I would prefer to sell him to Atletico for the 9M they have already offered than keep him for a year only to have him walk over to Milan next summer. He has a poor attitude just like Monty did, and doesn't want to be here. Similarly I can't see Lewandowski having another banner year, knowing he is moving to Bayern next summer - even if he publicly stated he wants to with trophies with Dortmund.

19. dimaradona10

dimaradona10 Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Ann Arbor
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  20. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville

They are challenging for the Scudetto this year and you want to worry about next year? They have no depth up front plus they are shopping El Hamdaoui. Gomez, Rossi, Ljajic, and some 19 year old Croat. One or two injuries and they are screwed. They should be adding to the front line, not selling it off.

21. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where does Illicic fit in?

22. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well for one thing, you forgot Ilicic, who is a similar player to Ljajic. Also Fernandez and Joaquin can both play as forwards. Also, Vecino was finally registered. Ljajic doesn't want to be here. Remember how awful Montolivo was when he illegally reached a deal with Milan and was just killing time? We'd be better off giving a chance to people who actually want to play for this club than play a half-assed Ljajic, who tends to be useless when he's not right mentally to begin with.

We aren't challenging for the Scudetto, we can't keep possession against a Swiss team without Pizarro. Depth up front is the last thing we should worry about. What we should worry about is being horribly thin everywhere else and being unable to buy any more because Ljajic refuses to go anywhere since he knows he will receive a nice paycheck from Milan next summer.

At this point, Ljajic's replacement. If Adem refuses to move, let him sit on the bench and eat chocolate.

23. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Ljanic wants huge money. We're not paying huge money to a head case substitute. Could we use him? Sure. We don't need him, though. Even less so for the money he wants. And let's face it, the real reason he wants out is because he doesn't want to back up Rossi.