VILLARREAL vs REAL MADRID | La Liga Jornada 10 | 21.11.20 | 16:15 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Nov 20, 2020.

1. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I think If Mariano plays a full season he scores 15 goals..more than anyone else in our team besides Benz

Lyra, Kroosinator, Deep Pal and 2 others repped this.
  2. Glide84

Glide84 Member+

Jan 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The back line played well, I was worried about that. Problem continues to be in the final third, needed Hazard to step up and stop being so passive. Fortunate to get a point out of this one. On to Inter.

Deep Pal, Pundorikakho and Digital repped this.
  3. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    We thought we was shopping on rodeo drive but actually came back with a player from dollar tree.

RMSocrates and Digital repped this.
  4. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    As much as I hate to admit it but this is the damn truth of it man.

Deep Pal and rhexis07 repped this.
  5. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Also ummmmmmmm TBO. Wtf my dude. First the howler with his NT and now this. He has been a stud so far this season, hope this isn’t him turning a corner. We simply can’t afford it.

Lyra and Deep Pal repped this.
  6. DoughB

DoughB Member

Real Madrid
    Oct 26, 2020
    #306 DoughB, Nov 21, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    My respect for Benzema grows by the day. I knew i wasn't blind. Wonder if Mbappe would've won la liga with these attackers minus hazard. What a joke.

7. RoNeX

RoNeX Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The Problem with the defense is that the offense cant take the pressure out of the game, Real must go all out attack to have the chance to score, almost impossible to outplay opponents on counter like we seen it with, cr, bale, benzema, di Maria, Özil, the attacking players we have are slow or very passive or both

8. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is often the case regardless of who plays, but i guess if you have a lot of touches in the " build up" regardless of if it results in a shot on goal or not then their can be a claim of being "more involved", probably looks better too, IMO though, same old same old, we lack offensive creativity

temesgen repped this.
  9. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Maybe, i hope i am wrong but maybe, the talent that we think we have that's much better than everyone else isn't as good as we think or would like it to be, we obviously have clearly talented players but the jury is still out on some of them and others IMO could be somewhere else at this time,

so, could be a combination of both things personnel and structure, for example, right now we have a 100 million player who is not at a good level yet and a few youngsters who haven't gotten to the required level to play week in week out for us as yet, let's see how it all pans out at the end of the season
    Mostly that guy

Deep Pal repped this.
  10. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He prefers it into space rather than to his feet as he is not as technical, not lacking, just different, i would imagine if we as fans can see this, teams (players), and coaches should easily recognise such characteristics and play to suit, can't play one way for everyone, but we are steeped in Benz so.........

11. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I hear ya but do you believe that we're inferior to the likes of Villareal, Sociedad, Sevilla etc.., in terms of talent?

12. Raul_Madrid

Raul_Madrid Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I be honest, when he was subbed out, I forgot he was even playing!!!!

ImadEdd repped this.
  13. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Modric and Kroos are great for us, but I can live with either of them missing a game or two. We have some great games without them on the field. For this game, we are missing Benzema and Ramos. They are the two most important players. The defence (or even the team) collapses without Ramos and the same happens without Benzema on the offence. Casemiro's importance is almost up there. I am not going to say that he more important than Modric and Kroos. I am not here to make a controversial statement.

madridista_hr and Deep Pal repped this.