VILLARREAL vs REAL MADRID | La Liga Jornada 10 | 21.11.20 | 16:15 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Nov 20, 2020.

1. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And we’ve all talked about this in the past, but if Isco plays it should be as a forward sub, not in the midfield. Either tip of a diamond or at LW.

2. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    You have to wonder why our wingers who are very gifted with the ball at their feet simply refuse to take people on these days, if i were to make a guess i'd say that Vinnie lacks confidence and Hazard doesn't want to get injured but still it's very bizzare.

Deep Pal and Lyra repped this.
  3. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Honestly that was the most timid Villarreal I’ve seen in a while and they ended up overrunning us with ease towards the end of the match.

This is some hard shit to watch right now. Total lack of ideas.

RMrules and J-Mezzy repped this.
  4. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Honestly think we lack structure, it can;t be about the players at this point, we see teams with much less talent attack better.

BjornH repped this.
  5. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hate this so much. I know there were special circumstances today due to injuries but I really just hate everything about this situation right now

6. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It can be both, our attacking play is limited and Mariano is as well. Like Jovic, he needs service and looks from the team to be more involved.

Digital and J-Mezzy repped this.
  7. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Poor game management from Zidane. Outduelled by Emery who turned the match upside down with his subs. I thought we saw the last of Isco last match but he we are again...

Deep Pal, Saeta Rubia, Anon. and 4 others repped this.
  8. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He was never that elite. He needs slow games to shine. The chaos we saw today is not a fit for his warm blood

9. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is true. It’s been long enough with Zidane 2.0 to know we don’t have a coherent game plan. There likely is one but it either isn’t being followed or just isn’t effective. Need to rethink things in attack for sure.

10. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    Inter will beat us plain and simple.No Ramos in CL=LOSS.With atrocious attack and slow midfield,we are going nowhere......

Not passing the groups is not a problem for me,we will get annihilated by Bayern,Liverpool etc

11. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Blah blah blah. You guys always do this. Predict the worst in an upcoming match to get on the negativity train early, then hide amongst the euphoria when we pull out a victory. We can beat Inter again. Go take a walk or something.

Deep Pal, Whiteboard, AriGold and 8 others repped this.
  12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mariano completely lacks what Benzema brings to the table by the way. When you don't bring the ball to his head/foot in a scoring position, he's pretty much one player less out there. That's a big worry.

13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yes I agree, but to me this is why the sub made absolute sense. We needed more feet on the ball. Mariano was left on an island stranded.

14. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    never imagined that we would regrade to this extend ..... one-time mistake is understandable but repeats the mistake is a crime ... sorry I am waiting for the day when we get rid of zidane and at least give Raul a chance

15. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    That kid is perma scared. RMBS’ Eeyore if you will.

He predicted we won’t make top 4 last season pre-covid.

Deep Pal and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  16. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I love Zizou but man is this funny, he must have been drunk on the sideline if he actually believes we deserved more out of today's game.

17. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    he deserve few more chances that any one on the field .... we played with 10 play with isco on field .

Deep Pal and Kroosinator repped this.
  18. rhexis07

rhexis07 Member+

Jan 24, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Watching any mid table / relegation battling team is more entertaining than watchihng us play.

Deep Pal and ImadEdd repped this.
  19. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    He misses his big brother Karinho. No nueve. No party. :D:D

2AA76D02-A544-471D-891F-6B12A8C79963.jpeg

Deep Pal repped this.
  20. nassar_7

nassar_7 Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Pakistan
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Pakistan
    This mentality always bites us in the as. Why do we tend to be so content when we score once. There simply is no killer instinct. To kill off the game.

Deep Pal repped this.
  21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Unrelated but I'm kind of worried for Varane. Some of his movement feels kind of weird and unbalanced in a way. I really wonder where he is physically.

22. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I had no issues with the sub. He wasn’t seeing any action and was tired from never playing. But it’s on Zidane to find ways to get the Jovics and Marianos more integrated and play to their strengths. Today is a bit of an odd one because of the missing starters but it’s still been an issue with them around.

TBH, we lucked into that goal so early. Without it happening they would’ve probably been all over us quicker. That knocked them back for a bit.

rhexis07 and Shay Z repped this.
  23. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I missed the game but I am not surprised we tied.
    How was Hazard?

Mariano scored a great goal btw

24. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We didn’t deserve the victory but I think he feels that if we don’t give away that pk, we hold onto the 1-0 by hook or by crook. He is probably wrong though and RM shouldn’t be eeking out 1-0s. But with so many missing players and so many out of form or minimal minutes players being relied on, I would’ve bitten your arm off for a 1-0 today. Sadly, we couldn’t hold on.

Anon. and Drouchk repped this.
  25. RoNeX

RoNeX Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What Do you guys expect when All the offensive players together are only capable of scoring about 5-8 goals a whole season.
    Real lack hungry goalscorers who take risks, we only See crosses, and there is nobody to score from These.