Villarreal vs Real Madrid CF|La Liga|09-02-07[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by nuff_said, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    Villarreal vs Real Madrid CF|Matchday 2| BigSoccer Official Match Thread

[​IMG]

Its about time I got back to work :p
    Sorry for the image, I'm still a bit rusty and its my finals... not much free time.
    [​IMG]

2. Horsehead

Horsehead Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Los Angeles
    *stares at nuff for his man crush* :p

Awesome yellow sub under mutiny by our new favorite midfield navigator. :)

3. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    What's that in Sneijder's left hand? :D

4. TehReaper

TehReaper Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Dallas,TX
    im guessing beer!... hahah =D:D

5. Naughty by Nature

Naughty by Nature New Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Earth: Europe : ??
    Not nearly as good as some of your other match threads from last season but its better then nothing i guess.

6. suckafree8990

suckafree8990 Member

Aug 6, 2006
    houston
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    can of spray paint i believe :) not only can he score game winning goals, but he's quite the tagger too!

7. Fuera del Juego

Fuera del Juego Member+

May 10, 2007
    Nevada
    I actually really like the image. It just about made me laugh out loud at work.

Can anyone tell me what the likelihood of having this game be televised outside of Spain are? I'll be very sad if I have to miss it again...

8. Guti.h 14

Guti.h 14 New Member

Jul 27, 2006
    LOL nice one Nuff Said.

About this game does not look like we can watch it at the mo:(

This game will be tough as we have trouble winning at El Madrigal. And Villareal looked very good last night. I will say though that they looked even better cause Valencia were very very poor. I think if we play liked we did against Athletico we should win. Is i juts hope this silly TV thing gets sorted

What a start to the league.

Hala Madrid.

9. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Im looking at a 0-1 Real. Saviola coming on and assisting to RvN.

10. Luisinho_Madrid

Luisinho_Madrid New Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Florida
    i Beleive a Ramos header will be the decider in this game and the other goal will be from the spot by soldado ( i dunno why im going on my gut ) the score will be 2-1 but lets hope for more golazos!

11. Arabien4eva

Arabien4eva New Member

Jul 31, 2007
    I like the yellow submarine idea.

Im predicting a 2 - 3.

We begin the score by RvN, then i think Capdeveila score from a FK and ties the score . And they go ahead hence the score is 1-2 for them. Saviola comes in nips in his first goal. Then Sneijder or Drenthe score from one there rocket shots. And we win..

12. asterix

asterix Member

Apr 26, 2005
    It really tickles me the way people say "X will score, then Y will come back, but then off course Z has to head in a goal...." and so on...

13. Luisinho_Madrid

Luisinho_Madrid New Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Florida
    why does this 'tickle' you :cool:

14. nachito455

nachito455 New Member

Sep 11, 2006
    Mexico
    i hope higuain gets some minutes...and io also hope robinho scores in this one..we need him to score and let him have a moral boost.

1-3 we win...:D

15. suckafree8990

suckafree8990 Member

Aug 6, 2006
    houston
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    i just have a gut feeling we'll concede a penalty in this one. though it'll be a hard fought match, we'll win but most likely by a goal, so i'm gonna go with 3-2 with us coming from behind twice to win it.

16. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Villareal has been referred to with that nickname for a while now.

17. blanc

blanc Member

Jan 13, 2006
    Los Galácticos
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Waha nuff :D

This should be a cracker game; hopefully the TV deals have been sorted so I can watch it .. I'm calling a 1-2 victory.

But most likely a draw.

18. JRisAGalactico

Mar 10, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    this is going to be a nice test - how does our squad respond to some counter attacking football.. Villareal looked impressive their first game, smashing Valencia at their own place. The win vs Atletico was a good one/needed one but.. I hope our team maintains a "hungry" attitude..

I think our offense will do damage, I hope our defense continues to get better. RvN to open the 07-08 Pichichi campaign :cool:

I hope Gol TV among the other international stations is able to show the game.. I want Ray Hudson to comment on our squad/play lol.

19. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005
    this will be a tough game. i would be happy with a tie.

20. MajorDuh

MajorDuh New Member

Apr 9, 2006
    USA
    sunshine, that's a great pic for a thread starter. Love the Graffiti! (who knew Sneijder was so talented with a can of spray paint, eh?)

21. LosMerengues89

Jan 1, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Robben, Heinze and Torres should be back in time by then right?

22. RealMadGunner

RealMadGunner Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nice thread nuff .. Would love to see our winning ways continue .. ;)

Will this be on TV ?

23. JRisAGalactico

Mar 10, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Dont expect Robben, and Heinze until Week 3 vs. Almeria. They may make an appearance in the Bernabeu trophy game vs. Sporting Lisbon as subs.

as far as the tv.. Gol TV is expected to broadcast the game.. but it is unclear since the television rights dispute hasnt been settled.

If it remains unresolved.. they probably wont be able to show the game but the streams should be up for the 2nd half (just like the Madrid Derby, and the Barca/Racing match)

24. Guti.h 14

Guti.h 14 New Member

Jul 27, 2006
    I think a draw will be a gret result. But i would love it if we win.

on extra time last night they were saying this will be a hard game but the thing there never touched on was. Villareal won 3 nil manily becasue they played a Valencia team that were very poor. plus the 3rd goal was only socred casue they had 9 players. I am not taking anything from Villareal. I just think they were good on the day.

The pannel on extra times all agreed that Villareal will have trouble scoring.

Lets hope so on Sunday.:D

25. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Villarreal are unbeaten since April apparently. I still remember that 1-0 loss away to them last season.

Our matches with them recently have always been low-scoring affairs. I expect us to either win 1-0 or a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.