Video Shots

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Benvolio, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well i'm about to throw something into the mixer, throw it back if you don't fancy it, but come'on it's the 21st century!

Get your video's in showcasing all of your new boots, tricks etc, theme them and do whatever.

As you can see, we've given the 'Joga Bonito' a go, I didn't fancy any boots as I broke my preds earlier which meant i decided to go feet commando, my mate bought the new white blue Legends, and another mate has the black tunit's.... enjoy....

http://www.metwar.co.uk/videos/chainpreview.wmv

2. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hahaha!

That over-head kick!!

That video was really good. Much better than the sonic boom one you showed me! :D

I wore my red V1s today and this man kept telling me my boots were 'beautiful' i was like okkkkaaaay? :rolleyes:

appleCORR

3. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The fella says it didn't hurt, but he's a bit crazy and says he's broken ribs and had a bent spine before so I dunno what to believe.

I reckon that fella wantedto nutmeg you off the pitch........

Haha :p

4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    And i would like to have seen him try! :D

appleCORR

5. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    He'd just lure you into his car with some BRAND NEW NIKE MVIII BLACK GOLD's and you'd be like putty in his fingers....

6. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    By that you mean that he wanted to put the ball between Apple's legs?:D

7. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    OH MY GOD!

look you are being a bad influence on R&W and he is so young and innocent!!

appleCORR

8. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    haha. he's 16.. cut the umbilical cord;)

9. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I don't get it...did I say something wrong....or a bit suggestive?:D

I have a little video of me doing some simple skills. I took it with my normal camera. How do I load it onto the net?

10. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Go too www.youtube.com and set up an account. You can upload your video to there (it could take a while depending on length) and then you can just link to page and people can watch it and comment.

Last time i posted a video of me doing tricks i just got slated and everyone said i'd edited it so it looked better when i hadnt :(

appleCORR

11. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Yeah the run speed on that video makes it look like it's been edited as the ball movement is choppy, but we believe u!

Impressive steez, but I gotta say it's cheating catching the ball on your chest when u a girl! Also I was glad after 30secs when u lost control, it was looking a little too good until then! And u look pretty pissed at the camera as u go to get the ball!

12. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Don't worry, my skills are so simple that people will feel so sorry for me that they won't rip me off.:p

13. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    LOL exactly if i was editing it i would have taken the bits where i dropped the ball out! :p

and even though im a girl i still catch the ball on my shoulder thanks very much! :D

It's probably because it was filmed on my crappy digital camera!!

appleCORR

14. flyingfullback

flyingfullback New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    NYC
    wats the link to ur video applecorr?

15. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  16. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    OH YOU LOOSER!!

That was a bad freestyle day with the amount of times i missed the ball and i didn't get my extra round the world in on my touzani with my left foot.

You are just jealous of my shorts!

appleCORR

17. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Holy sh!t...I'm the talk of my school because I can do a damn 'around the world', 'neck catch', balance the ball on my head for as long as I like...infact at my club to, and do a few other things...but that is crazy! apple>me:eek:

18. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Balancing the ball on my head was the trick that took me longest to learn!!

If you can do it try and roll it down onto your neck and slowly roll it back up onto your head and balance it. Thats a really good looking trick and not too hard to do and it combines the 2. And then another is you can try and sit down and do sit ups. Thats not too hard its just getting from knees to butt!!

The thing with freestyle is you just have to combine things and try new combinations. Give it a go.

appleCORR

19. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    haha. I suck at freestyle. even if I had a camera, I would never embarrass myself that much by posting it here.

20. Ranger04x40

Ranger04x40 Member

Mar 4, 2005
    Ventura, Cali
    ive never thought of doing a freestyle video but why not. :p ill post a link in a couple days. haha man im going to look stupid.

21. WadeHunter15

WadeHunter15 New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    London
    One trick pony *cough* *cough* hahahahah

22. backline

backline Member

May 28, 2004
    Toronto
    :D

I feel ya man!

23. WadeHunter15

WadeHunter15 New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    London
    hahahaha, only a bit of banter Apps!!!

24. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah Yeah Yeah! :D How come you can't have a boot deal at fulham? Do they provide the youth/reserve teams with boots like United?

appleCORR

25. mrfocus

mrfocus New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Montreal, Canada
    I would just like to point out that there is not very much space between apple's knee cap and her shorts... (in my case it's probably half a foot)
    Anyways, pretty nice tricks, lot better than what I can do. I've only been trying freestyle for a few months, getting pretty good at juggling, keeping the ball stopped between my leg and my foot (can't stop it in the air yet), and not very much else. Ahh, I'll get there sometime...
    Anyone got some tips other than practicing ? Stuff for specific tricks, like around the world.

Thanks

mrfocus