Video of THE BEAST

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by bigp, Jul 1, 2005.

1. bigp

bigp New Member

Mar 8, 2004
    TDOT
  2. A Gunner

A Gunner New Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Whats wrong, there is a password required to get the file!

3. bigp

bigp New Member

Mar 8, 2004
    TDOT
    Are you trying to save it?

I just opened it and it didn't ask for a password.

4. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004
    just click on it... worked for me. quality if iffy but thanks for the post!

5. A Gunner

A Gunner New Member

Jul 7, 2004
    I'm clicking on it directly, without saving and it still says that it needs a password.

6. elknco1

elknco1 Member

Aug 20, 2004
    thx for the vid.
    some really nice goals in there.. some being assisted by JAR9 =)

7. mad theory

mad theory New Member

May 10, 2004
    London
    :) they had a great partnership when reyes was at seville.

8. justanothergooner

justanothergooner New Member

May 25, 2005
    Iowa, USA
  9. Flash2

Flash2 New Member

Mar 17, 2005
    England
    Sign him up Arsene!

10. Gmore

Gmore New Member

May 12, 2005
    Virginia
    If we get him, there has to be either a sign or a chant with the words "Unleash The Beast".

Besides the whole playing time thing, I'm sure Jose would love to see him at Highbury.

11. goonsquad

goonsquad Member

Apr 1, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow...based on that video, I think this is just the type of player we need...pace, passion, bottle, skill, finishing, good in the air, plus I'm sure his arrival would help settle Reyes further. Here's hoping we sign him soon before ManUre can get their dirty meathooks on him.

12. yankeeSOT

yankeeSOT New Member

Oct 5, 2003
    San Francisco
    Thanks for the video bigp, and even set to moby. Trying not to get overly optimistic but would love to see him in red (sorry claret) and white (sorry gold) for the upcoming season.

13. daedalus

daedalus Member+

Apr 24, 2004
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Thanks for the vid. :)

From that video (since I haven't seen him play before), it looks like he has a nice first touch and an ability to get into position to threaten the goal. He looks like the poacher that some have been clamouring for whenever the topic of Owen comes up. Not sure about his ability to play the link up game usually employed, though. Also, with him making a run at the goal and Henry generally coming from deep, I'm not sure who will be linking from midfield to the attack (a la Bergkamp) unless that's the role that Hleb is expected to fill from the middle (opposite Vieira) or cutting in from the right.

All in all, looks like an interesting addition.

14. GJ40

GJ40 Member

Jul 31, 2002
    Apex
    Nice work with his head. He's certainly unlike any player we have. Could be a great addition but I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

And I wouldn't assume the move would help to stabilize Reyes. They could hate each other for all we know.

GJ40

15. AnotherGooner

AnotherGooner New Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Why would ManUre want him? They already have Ruud, Rooney, Smith and Saha. It doesn't make any sense unless they are getting rid of one of them. The only other possibility is that they are not serious about it, but want to force Arsenal to pay more for him, thereby depleting Arsenal's transfer budget.

16. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    The OC
    The Fiver said yesterday that Smith was going to go to Newcastle and that Saha would be loaned to Everton, though these are just rumors.

17. Arsenal_pwns_all

Arsenal_pwns_all New Member

Aug 13, 2004
    If Man Ure does sign THE BEAST chances are he'll be played as a replacement for Scholes, instead of as a striker. He can be played as a striker, as an attacking midfielder and as a defending midfielder (he started his career as a promising defending midfielder). Anyway, I am sure we can get him ahead of Man Ure, with Reyes and all.

18. fitz06

fitz06 New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Manchester, England
    IM SO EXCITED OF THE PROSPECT, IV GOT AN ERECTION, HE'LL BE TEN TIMES BETTER THAN "THE HORSE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

19. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    The OC
    I think that falls under the category of "way too much information".

20. AnotherGooner

AnotherGooner New Member

Nov 16, 2004