Video games featuring the national team and/or its players

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by Futbol E.S. Por Vida, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    First Thread I open.

Just talk about anything you want about El Salvador players, clubs, stadiums, patches for PC version, online play and etc.

Here's a patch I found of El Salvador with Mitre 09/10 jerseys for FIFA 09 PC game. Haven't tried it out yet but I might get FIFA 09 soon for the PC so if I do get it I'm going to try to download it.

http://www.fifa-evolution.com/2009/05/20/el-salvador-team-patch/

This link has El Salvador's club and jerseys they are using currently. Haven't tried them out for the same reason cause I don't have the game yet.

http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=159423

2. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Re: El Salvador FIFA Video game

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f03302BhSG8"]YouTube - Seleccion de El Salvador 09 by JaviSvMusic & Santups18[/ame]

3. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Can't wait to see them in the Next FIFA 2010 RTWC game.

4. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Same here hoping Arturo Alvarez is going to be in the game and most of El Salvador players too. Since 2006 WC game were missing some players like Dubon, Menjivar jr., and etc.

5. JFG_lancer

JFG_lancer Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Milwaukee, USA
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

It’s funny you should open this thread, I have edited FIFA's for years and always do stuff from El Salvador. In fact Right now over on soccergaming's forums I’m doing la selectas kitpack right now and plan to do a league patch if I can find the time. I don't have the time like I have in the past but I have done kits faces and stadiums for the league and selecta and are all over the Web.

Here is my thread, check it out...

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159800

And I hope to see a more realistic national team in FIFA 2010 World Cup. It was nice to play as them in 2006 but the players were under rated, many players were erroneously named, numbers were bad, players were missing and didn't even look close to their real life counterparts. Perhaps our improvement since 06 and the fact that we are in the Hex will gain a little more respect from the people from EA sports.

6. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Hopefully, I mean the last time ES was designed well in a vid game was the legendary RTWC FIFA 98....2002 and 2006 were garbage defaults that required editing...(I hope the original jerseys are there too, but that's a stretch to happen, so hopefully something is there to allow kit edits like in 98)

7. jacortez

jacortez New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    OC/Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Are these KITS only able to be done on PC versions of FIFA 09 or can they be done in the PS3 version?

I have the PS3 FIFA 09 and would love to have ES on there, but if that is not possible I might consider getting FIFA 09 for PC.

8. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles

You might as well wait for the 2010 coming out in oct or nov, I hope they have world cup qualifying like the 1998, and teams of all over world. EA sports better not leave us out !

9. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

I don't think it can have that many countries any more due to lisense issues. Hope I'm wrong though...but in the last two FIFA WC games it wasn't like 98.

10. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Fifa 98 they actually had lanzera kits and all the players?

11. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

No (I don't think ANYONE had official jerseys with brands on them in the RTWC game...It wasn't til the WC 1998 game that I first saw the official brands on teams) they had 95% of the ES roster right though.

12. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

You think you can make 70, 82, and 98 jerseys for FIFA 09?

13. brodie562

brodie562 Member

May 28, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

So are they gonna be in the release of Fifa10 for the 360??

by the way i just got done editing a club on PES9 to play as the Selecta when my buddies pick mexico and columbia. any player comparsions for our players to others round the world style wise??

and i how would you rate our players from top to bottom?

14. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

2010 FIFA World Cup video game is going to be for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Wii, Windows, Xbox 360, PSP, and Nintendo DS. EA saids "EA will release another football game for 2010, the 2010 FIFA World Cup video game, which will feature all of the national teams associated with FIFA."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_10

15. brodie562

brodie562 Member

May 28, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

See im thinking that by the time that game is out in 10 all of the teams will have qualified by then, and if we dont make it why would they put them in there?

guess i'll have to wait

16. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

EA said all the teams that were in 2006 FIFA World Cup are going to be in the 2010 game including some extra national teams that weren't added in the 2006 version.

17. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

I was going to get FIFA 09 for the PC but it's sold out in every Gamestop and EB Games in Maryland. So I might go check Bestbuy or buy it off some site maybe some day this week.

18. JFG_lancer

JFG_lancer Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Milwaukee, USA
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Yeah I can get them done. I actually have made both the 82 and 98 in the past so I think I can get it done sometime soon.

Actually I heard that a lot of places are soldout of it now. My bro works at Best Buy and all the local stores are out of them here so maybe you might have to check and ebay or amazon.

19. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Yeah if I don't go to Bestbuy or some local store tommrow I might buy it tommrow online.

20. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

No luck playing FIFA 09 installed it but when I started the game it said I needed a better graphics card. :( Oh well.

21. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Re: Mexico v El Salvador - World Cup Qualifier (Oct 10, 2009)

which version is that.. I bought FIFA WC 2006 for xbox, no el salvador.:(

22. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

That's weird thought every 2006 WC game had them. Well it's on my PS2 version. Weird thing is that Dubon and Cheyo aren't in the game.

23. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada

does the new fifa have ES in it and whats the roster like

24. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

The 2010 FIFA World Cup game hasn't come out yet. But I read that every team that was in the 06 WC game will be in 2010 and will add more teams. So El Salvador will be in the 2010 game. The roster I don't know what it will be like but hopefully AA, Cheyo, Zelaya, and Castillo will be in the game since these players will most likely be fun to use.

25. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Re: Football video games that include the Salvadoran national team and/or its players

Right, so i had a copy of FIFA 10 in my hand last Saturday but decided not to borrow it from the video store because i've got to much other stuff on at the moment and haven't got time to play it. That said, i'll probably get it next weekend though as i've got a family gathering and that gives me some free time to play it. If any of you guys have questions about it ask now and i'll get back to you after i've had a good look through it.

Right now though i've been looking for info as to whether or not the national team and/or league can be included in this game via a patch, unfortunatly though, i'm yet to find any solid info that can confirms for certain if you can or can't. One interesting thing i did find though was that the game does include all the Salvadoran players in the MLS (including Pacheco who is obviously no longer there aswell as both "Salvadorans" Mayen and Purdy).

Here are the player ratings from highest to lowest....

Arturo Alvarez - 68 (equal second best player in the squad with Huckerby and one behind Andre Luiz. Also noted that he's listed as an American, which is right but if the national team is in the game, then he might not be playable)
    Ramon Sanchez - 63 (middle of the board compared to other players on his team)
    Gerson Mayen - 61 (middle of the board compared to other players on his team, also listed as American)
    Alfredo Pacheco - 56 (second worse player for the Red Bulls, just in front of Borman)
    Steve Purdy - ?? (not sure but most likely below 60)

Also, just cause i'm a super nice guy, for any other Central Americans lurking this thread, here are the stats on your players....

Guatemala
    Marco Pappa – Chicago – 68

Honduras
    Marvin Chavez - Dallas - not sure but most likely below 60
    Roger Espinoza – Kansas City – 61
    Mauricio Castro – New England – 61
    Amado Guevara – Toronto – 69

Costa Rica
    David Myrie - Chicago - Not in the game
    Gonzalo Segares – Chicago – 67
    Álvaro Sánchez – Dallas – not sure but most likely below 60
    Daniel Torres – Dallas – not sure but most likely below 60
    Rodney Wallace – DC United – not sure but most likely below 64
    Kurt Morsink – Kansas City – not sure but most likely below 60
    Gabriel Badilla – New England – 62
    Carlos Johnson – New York – 58
    Leonardo González - Seattle - 64

And for those of you wondering how i got this info, well here it is ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_haGxNUpyA"]Fifa 10 - MLS player/squad ratings[/ame]