Vics on FSC this Friday

Discussion in 'California Victory' started by Delle Alpi, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey all the Vics will be on FSC for the last time on Friday at 5:00. So its our last chance for a viewing party. I was thinking maybe we should venture to the Pig & Whistle this time but I am open to any suggestions, so let figure it out where will we be this Friday to cheer the boys on.

2. sullyofthesunset

San Francisco Glens
    Jun 7, 2006
    San Francisco
    The P&W is an excellent place to watch a game. Huge big screen. I am there even if the viewing party isn't. It's the unofficially official Seals post-game HQ'ers. Besides there is free parking on the roof of the bank next door, just enter through the alley.

3. deedougie

deedougie Member

Jul 5, 2000
    OAK,CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do you think we could get the Pig and Whistle to play the game with audio on Friday?

I was talking to Bruiser and I think a big concern is that there would be a lot of people and wouldn't be able to hear the game.

If not we could head back to the Napper Tandy again but if we can get audio and such set up I'd be down for P&W

4. SL Benfiquista

Feb 11, 2006
    San Leandro, CA
    Last time I was at the P&W one of the workers, who has attended a few Vics matches since we told him about the team, said that the owner would be ok with you guys coming down to watch the matches and would even let you bring your drums and other noisemakers. You might want to double check with them to make sure I got the story straight.