Veteran soccer analyst and MLS Expert John Rojas joins the show this week to breakdown the Portland

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Chris Maldonado, May 24, 2021.

1. Chris Maldonado

Chris Maldonado New Member

la galaxy
    United States
    May 6, 2021
  2. Bilgediver

Bilgediver Member+

LA Galaxy
    Oct 16, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I see you haven't posted your latest. I've enjoyed your podcasts this season. I also watch them on youtube as well (I just don't use podcasts as much for some reason). I'm kinda surprised you didn't highlight one of the other "good's" from the San Jose game that I kinow at least one other Galaxy fan here saw along with me, there were quite a few spells in the final third where the Galaxy attack was 1-2ing it all around dangerously in front of their goal. They didn't amount to goals but they showed spells of excellent teamwork, ballplay, and passing, and movement that remenisced of our "Tiki Taco" style during the 2014 run to the cup.

TrickHog repped this.
  3. MPNumber9

MPNumber9 Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Forgot to leave my comments on the last one. It's a treat whenever you get to hear John Rojas as he's super-knowledgeable. Probably my favorite MLS analyst.

TrickHog and Beirut repped this.
  4. skydog

skydog Member+

Aug 1, 1999
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I listened to 30 minutes of it - agree about Rojas. He’s knowledgeable, perceptive and level-headed - a good listen.

TrickHog repped this.
  5. hav77

hav77 Member+

May 31, 2010
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    You should join us on here on BS more Chris.

Skevin and TrickHog repped this.