Very weird Pulse soleplate

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by zhiyi., Jul 1, 2005.

1. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Was just browsing through gettys and came across this keeper from some german league club wear the euro04 blue pulses which has a different soleplate from regular pulses. the soleplate kinda looks like those of the nike aztiii's soleplate. thought of letting you guys analyse.

[​IMG]

2. tysagk17

tysagk17 New Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Georgia
    Those were very common with the predator before the accelerators. A lot of rugby players use configurations like that. I like it.

3. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England
    Think that the boots were a result of a bit of DIY. They are basically the Euro 2004 Pulses FG but they have sanded down the blades that ran along the sides and simply put in screw in studs. He seems to like loads of studs on his boot, 4 screw in studs on the heel, whoooooaaa!

4. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Yeah, as tysagk17 said, they're fairly similar to how rugby players have them.

5. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    In rugby boots it's usually 3-3-1-1 not 3-4-2-2. By the way I guess it's some sort of SG and FG soleplate all at once.

6. CMI 5

CMI 5 New Member

Jan 26, 2005
    adidas fan took the words write outta my... uh keyboard.

that is exactly what he has done.

7. tysagk17

tysagk17 New Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Georgia
    Maybe adidas did it for him? The headquarters are found in germany after all.

8. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    it's a custom job, ladies and gentlemen....either by him or by adidas themselves.

it p15535 me off that we don't get the opportunity of customising our stuff like the pro's (even with mi adidas, they don't put the name on the same part of the boots as say, Stevie G). i wanna get a spanish flag properly embroidered on my boots by adidas --> my DIY isn't too great, and i can't sew.....might learn, though :D

Guillermo

9. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    But one thing is that dont you guys think the soleplate looks like those of the azts ?

10. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England