Veron's confession

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by starman1994, Oct 9, 2003.

1. zolacfc

zolacfc New Member

Oct 4, 2003
    Colorado
    It says that he had almost a full pre-season training with ManU. I would have thought there wouldn't be that much difference in training methods???

Doesn't make sense to me, unless it's a cover-up for an injury??

2. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York
    I thought he was admitting to the rape of that 17 year old girl.

3. starman1994

starman1994 New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Malaysia
    Wishful thinking there mate! Nice try though.

Pre-season training with ManU without playing much of their pre-season matches..... no difference to what he had done the past season on the bench IMO.

I believe what he has said..... and I know many would not accept what he had said.

4. MarioKempes

MarioKempes Member+

Real Madrid, DC United, anywhere Pulisic plays
    Aug 3, 2000
    Proxima Centauri
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How can a week make any difference at all? It's all ludicrous.

5. starman1994

starman1994 New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Malaysia
    A week to refocus his mindset is more likely the tonic that he is seeking right now. Physically, a weeks weight training will just tire him out IMO.

Just think though, by taking a week off from the press and the pressure from the fans, I think he'll be more relaxed and do a better job for the rest of the squad when he does go back to the team.

6. the101er

the101er New Member

Jan 29, 2003
    I am curious about that myself. Plus, I would think playing until your exhausted is just part of the deal for a midfielder.

I would very much like to find out what he is doing in this off week to improve. Although, he does admit that one week won't get him completely fit. Maybe its more of a mental adjustment to finally realize that the English game involves lots and lots of running.

And, I've always heard people claim you can't get into true match fitness until you've played a few matches.

It's all a bit odd.