verizon Fios and Bein Sport

Discussion in 'Soccer in the USA' started by punx, Jan 18, 2013.

1. punx

punx New Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    After Months waiting for Fios to give me Bein sport with no reply...i decided to search a cheap way to get Bein Sport without spending to much money...after all who wants to pay for 2 cable services at the same time just to get 1 channel

now all Latino soccer fans know that getting spanish package is cheaper and gets more soccer channels than a regular english sport package (only problem is in spanish)...i prefer to hear GOOOOLLL than Score.... anyways Im Stuck with Fios but i want bein sport, Comcast has Bein sport in their spanish package but wait is too much money , 2 cable services? NO IS NOT, this is what i found and i got now.

even though all comcast pages say 29.95 for small spanish package and contract etc with bein sport, BUT WAIT , I found and will give you a link to a page 19.95 spanish package plus with Bein sport, No Contract, can get out any time...here the link http://www.comcast.com/espanol/spanishpackages 19.95 package is at the bottom of the page...be carefull comcast custumer service do not know of this package ,i had to give the link to comcast through the web page (Not through the phone) to review it and accepted

now what you get

BEIN SPORT : La Liga Spain Live, Copa del Rey Spain Live, English Championship Live (as long as there is no La Liga Game Live), South american World Cup Qualifiers Live, USA World Cup Qualifiers Live, Italia Serie A Live (as long as there is no La Liga Game Live), France League 1 Live (as long as there is no La Liga Game Live), South America Sub 20 Live, Copa Italia and more

FOX DEPORTES: EPL England Live (same games as Fox Soccer Channel) untill next season when EPL goes to NBC Sports , Europe THE CHAMPIONS LIVE, South America Copa Libertadores Live, South America Copa Sudamericana Live , Some Futbol Argentino , FA England Cup Live

ESPN DEPORTES: EPL England Live every weekend and on weekdays 4 to 5 total (Diferent games than Fox), EUROPEAN WCQ Live, EUROPEAN Friendly games Live, Holland League every weekend, Some Comcacaf WCQ, some Brasil Games, Some Bundesliga games

TV CHILE: 4 Games a week Live from Chile League

ECUAVISA INTERNACIONAL: just got contract with ecuador FEF starting next month THE WHOLE ECUADOR LEAGUE Live

TV COLOMBIA: 7 to 9 games a week Live From Colombia League

and Of Course, you get all those MEXICAN Channels with the whole mexico League MX Live.

this is not bad for 19.95 a month with no Contract but like i say be carefull, make sure you have link to page in hand, also a 1 time Instalation fee is only 28 dollars, dont let them tell you is 34 dollars, because is not, spanish package get charge less for installation fee..

this message was for all FUTBOL SOCCER Lovers Like me that need BEIN SPORTS and are stuck with Verison Fios

soccersubjectively repped this.
  2. punx

punx New Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Update Ecuavisa Internacional Lost all the rights to ecuador futbol, only ECTV Internacional carry by only Direct Tv will broadcast all the ecuador games

3. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, they've added BeIN...and now we're losing GolTV.

4. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I still haven't gotten it yet, but should soon. BeIn will probably pickup whatever Gol had. I only had Gol in Spanish. I'll take that swap.

5. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    IF BeIN picks up the Bundesliga and the Brazilian League, I'll be fine with this (wouldn't mind the other stuff GolTV shows, but those two are key for me. I LOVE the Bundesliga, and I'm starting to appreciate the Brazilian league more). If they pick them up AND show them in HD, I'll be ecstatic.

Do you have any reason to believe this will happen? You've made me hopeful!

6. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I have the Brazilian channel, Globo regardless, cause of my future wife, but it would be nice. I'm not big on German league. Someone should pick the Gol stuff up, hopefully a different channel cause BeIn can't handle all of the leagues. I'll end up keeping RAI, cause they, BeIn, don't always show the Serie A games live. I have very little interest in La Liga or French league.

7. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Just wanted to post and say it is now on Fios in NJ. My part at least. Channel 598.