Velez v Boca - Libertadores 07 - 8vos Vuelta 05-09-07 (R)

Discussion in 'Boca Juniors' started by vipnerd, May 8, 2007.

1. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    pato got injured, he didn't sub himself out

2. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I know he was injured, just going along with Maradona's statement of how he pussied out and should have stayed in the game, even if he was injured.

3. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Some of you guys are just unbelievable. A few of you make it sound like Roman tanked it for the NT out of appathy. Does the sheer amount games played leading up to Cup (qualifiers, kings cup, champs league and league play) factor into any of ya'lls logic? How about the fact he played through a back injury that never healed properly until recently? That isn't heart huh?:rolleyes: Did he live up to some peoples expectation? No he didn't and I agree. Did he have a horrid World Cup? No. Fortunately a larger segment of futbol fans world wide deemed his performance amongst the best in the entire tournament unlike certain posters on here that seemed to be expecting some Diegoesque performance.

Thank god we have a player like Belluschi to take the enganche role. I believe a few of you right after the world cup pegged him the successor and even argued that he's already more effective than Roman. Jajajaja what a joke. Messi was the other name. A great and exciting player with still a ways to go before he has the maturity to shoulder a team and control/direct play. How much has he improved since the Cup?

Veron? Sure he had an inspirational and outstanding run with Estudiantes to win a title. Even I the biggest Veron hater was able to find an option for him on the NT but to even suggest he's the better option than Roman is absurd.

It's hard to argue that this isn't a Boca/river thing when the majority of Roman haters seem to be supporting river while his supporters seem to be majority Bosteros. If you want to prove the point that he's overrated and a total bust at the WC then post a pole in the Beautiful Game forum and see what the neutrals think. I'm beyond biased and don't shy away from it but even without my BOCA glasses I can still identify class when I see it.

p.s. ElCiclon don't take this personal but do you ever post anything about your team? Your team is leading the tourney but all you seem to rant about is other teams. Why is that?

4. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    let me explain. San Lorenzo is a small club. So, they have very few supporters. ElCiclon is the only san lorenzo fan here so he gets very lonely

5. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  6. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    CA San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    well you see what happens is that we dont get bolivianos and peruanos so we dont have as many people as you guys, i actually post about my team in mundoazulgrana, where ARGENTINES POST. you see bosterosoy while i talk shit about riquelme at work, most of you're fellow supporters are at work picking up shit, and trash. son la mitad mas uno pero porque todos los bolivianos y paraguayos son fantaticos de boca. son la ************ de argentina, y lo mejor que pueden hacer es buscar comida en la basura en robarle a los que realmente trabajan.

7. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    ok buddy:rolleyes:
    see just being racist just makes you look more ignorant and stupid
    but you've already made that clear

8. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Solo le pido a dios... que se mueran todos los bosteros... que se mueran para siempre... para toda la alegría de la gente...

Campeón del mundo, no rompas más los huevos, seguis siendo hijo nuestro, y eso no vá a cambiar... ay que verguenza, dió ver en la Argentina, los negros de la villa saliendo a festejar... Por eso yo... te pedire... cuando salgas campeón... váyanse a dar la vuelta... a La Paz o en Asunción

9. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I agree that Riquelme didn't play as well as he is capable of at the World Cup. He had his moments, against Ivory Coast and Serbia, but I expected much more of him. Particularly in the Mexico and Germany matches, he didn't step up. I was dissapointed.

Having said that, I think he is by far the best option as enganche for Argentina. He is capable of much more than he showed in Germany. I trully believe with Roman as our number ten we can be serious contenders to win any tournament against anybody in the world, especially with the great offensive talent we can put around him.

It would be very dissapointing to me if he doesn't come back with the albiceleste.

10. Illrod3

Illrod3 Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Spoken like a true woman.

11. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    :rolleyes:

i think it's funny that you talk about paraguay and bolivia.
    Hay negros que aportan a todos los equipos boludo de ************
    ser racista lo pueda ser cualquier ignorante
    segui haci que hasta velez tiene mas copa que ustedes
    andate a la B por dios que das verguenza

12. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Allá en la Boca hay una banda… hay una banda de pelotudos… porque los caños, no son pelotas… como quedaste che negro idiota…

13. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    san lorenzo que risa que me da
    vos la vuelta no le das nunca mas
    demostraste que vos sos un cagon
    ni ganaste la copa COMENBOOOOOL

14. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    thats the best you can comeback with, you're almost as bad as la doce singing about how they out to get youu...hahahahhaaha

Es mi situacion, 2 hijos tengo yo… uno basurero, el otro boliviano… de chicos los crié y los voy a coger… como todos los años

15. smd9

smd9 Guest

I want him back on the team as well because I feel he can give us so much more than what he has.

Believe me if he would have stepped up against Mexico we would have beaten them by a much wider margin I guarantee it.:cool:

16. Panfilo

Panfilo Member+

May 9, 2003
    INLAND EMPIRE
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ya and if we didn't have Lavolpe we would have won. j/k (not really a joke but for visiting purposes its needed. :p)

El Hubiera no existe

Having said that I think you guys always put too much pressure on your 10. Always looking for the next Maradona even though those come around once in a lifetime. Other than 86' its pretty hard to find a world cup where one guy led his team to the cup. It is usually about a team having great chemistry with a coach that makes crucial decisions at the right time and a little bit of luck. Pekerman choked.

17. aniston

aniston New Member

Mar 17, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    this guy haves some serious problems
    i bet he looks like an indian

18. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    probably
    the funny thing is that probably half of the san lorenzo fans sing this song and are 'negros' themselves