Various support groups ...

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by TheDallasPerspective, Oct 13, 2008.

1. SoB Bolton

SoB Bolton New Member

Mar 25, 2007
    Chester, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But it was still Barra GA, not like in NY where everyone was fairly well intermixed.

2. JayDelight729

JayDelight729 Member

Jun 7, 2002
    Section 101
    The Giants Stadium GA was the best arrangement I have seen yet for ticketing.

Everyone who bought tickets in Section 101 (maybe 900 tickets) was given a wristband andf could be in that section. Everyone else was not allowed in the section.

It provided the ability for people to get together and go where they wanted in the section. Nobody could say... "those are my seats." Everyone marched in together and that made for a great atmosphere.

Props.

3. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    there were other people that bought from us, like those Village People fanclub dressed in costumes :D-

4. rksehga

rksehga New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    nyc
    I guess every school admits at least some special kids.

It's not the "mickey" that irks me. It's your constant manifesto of bs.

I just hope that the fact that you didn't know that ussf had merch shops at matches highlights to other readers how little informed your blabbering is.

You sir are nothing more than a teletubby.

5. whatever, dude ......

6. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn.

Rishi, sorry that I can't be there Wed, but I'm sure you, TTWD, your alcoholic crew and SuperLimey will have loads of fun.

See you in NYC soon.