van Nistelrooy = little bitch [R]

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by dogface, Sep 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yikes. Dan gets into it with Motter... Get 'im, Dan.

2. CrewToon

CrewToon Member

Jun 13, 1999
    Greenbrier Farm
    True, but I always had the impression Keown wasn't the type to celebrate. I guess Van Noodlehead brought out the worst in him.

BTW Ruud, the local chemist sells disposable razors, use one! (I'm one to be talking about facial hair).

3. speedcake

speedcake Member

Dec 2, 1999
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not going to get into it too much about the silliness at the end of the game yesterday. And frankly, I don't think I could have been more entertained!

I do want to comment on the first viera yellow though. No way did he get the ball. We saw the replay a few times here in Norway. In live action I thought he had got it, but c'mon, slowed down it was clear that the tackle was too close to being from behind and he missed the ball clean. I still thought it was an iffy yellow to give, but it was given and Viera should have known better than to kick out later in the second incident.

4. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Amen! I wonder why I call him "van Nostrilhair?" Wait, no I don't...

5. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Motter, this looks like something I would post. Come on, man, I thought that you were better than this. I have to agree with Dan on this point: I thought that you got it, but apparently, you don't. ManUre fans, if you don't have anything intelligent to add, stay the hell out of here. And while I'm on a rant, shouldn't this be in the England Rivalries forum? That way we can argue the sanctimoniousness of van Nistledive and the rest of the footballing world away from other, more sensible talk. Motter, once again, I am disappointed in you for stooping this low, and I would now like to take this time to point out that we would not be in this kind of flaming discussion if the Merchandise United fans had not come in here. Utterly rediculous, not only that we should be talking like this, but also that this thread was even created. We gonna make a case for our club having more class than United by making a thread with this crap in it? Please. Let's exercise a little more of this class in the future.

6. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I leave you now with an article from a self-proclaimed Arsenal man:

http://www.dailytelegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2003/09/22/sfnsmi22.xml

These are the differences between the two clubs today; not last season, or 1998 or whatever year you want to conjure up as vindication for your squad's antics yesterday.

7. KevTheGooner

KevTheGooner Help that poor man!

Dec 10, 1999
    THOF
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Andorra
    I'm sorry but this is absolute TRIPE! Pires actually apologized for going down quickly last week against Pompey. Could you imagine Rude ever doing the same? Or are you saying that every PK he has drawn has been legitiamte?!

And Henry. HENRY!!?? Are you INSANE?! The man plays like a bull, in the box and out. He does not dive, he does not instigate, and he plays cleanly and fairly. His blow-up after the Newcastle fixture in December '01 was passion and desire and maybe even excessive but it was NOT cheating.

Now maybe the title of this thread is offensive to you, but it was obviously posted in the Arsenal forum. So if us Gunners happen to want to blow off a little steam amongst ourselves, well, that's football for you honey. But don't ever EVER associate the cheating diving instigating Ruud VanNistelroy with the tough, hard, passionate play of our Tierry Henry!!!

8. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fixed your post, idiot.

9. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    all you have to do to see henry not dive is look at the first 30 seconds of the FA cup final last season. he had the opportunity for a penalty and to have claus lundekvam get sent off, but he chose to stand and fight for the ball legitimately. something i can tell you van nisteldouche wouldn't have done

10. michaec

michaec Member

Arsenal
    England
    May 24, 2001
    Essex
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Pires apologising makes absolutely no difference. He threw himself to the gorund in order to get a penalty. And it's not the first time either.

11. KevTheGooner

KevTheGooner Help that poor man!

Dec 10, 1999
    THOF
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Andorra
    You're right (as usual) and maybe it was a stretch defending Pires but anyone who accuses our Henry of cheating gets my blood boiling and prevents me from thinking straight!!

12. USsupport

USsupport New Member

Aug 4, 1999
    Arlington, VA, USA
    and then proceeds to call motterman an idiot....

13. Gar7

Gar7 New Member

Feb 7, 2001
    Southington, CT
    Gooner, you missed my point. I was not saying that Henry was a cheat. I like the guy...tremendous power and a lethal finisher for both club and country. I was trying to compare how you lot defend Pires, and I am giving him the benefit of doubt, that he does not dive. Do I think Ruud tries to gain an advantage? Sure, I do not like it but he wasn't the one who was levele din the box. Did he embellish as he was kicked at by Viera? Sure, but so did Simeone embellish his reaction to Beckham's petulant kick and he was sent off as well. I am not out here trolling these boards, but I find it hard to swallow that a few Arsenal supporters on these boards are shocked at the reaction to their squad's behavior at teh end of this match. I am not against their passion or will to win, but they got their point and are top of the table, salute the away support and bugger off down the tunnel. Getting into a shoving contest and going after other players is crap. And my fellow ManU supporters, do not get so high and mighty either...we have Roy keane and Paul Scholes, remember. great players but prone to some nastiness. Thanks to Roy, one player has had to call it quits.

14. Its only Ray Parlour

Aug 3, 2003
    London
    Alan Smith is on Sky payroll, they recently employed him as a commentator. And even before this his views have increasingly become watered down. He is no more a Gooner than Frank Stapleton, Viv Anderson or David O'Leary. Money talks at the end of the day and he would be stupid to bite the hand that feeds him. Where else would he go to get a decent job? He has no education.

15. Lanesra

Lanesra BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON
    The 'uneducated' smith speaks 5 languages, and has a degree in journalism,I hated the way he slagged us off yesterday, you wouldn't hear an ex Manc slagging them off

16. Its only Ray Parlour

Aug 3, 2003
    London
    My mistake i was under the impression all players of that generation, left school early. Point still stands though. I see Samson is at it as well...

17. Andy

Andy New Member

Dec 23, 1998
    NYC
    I'm closing this thread. Its 7 pages long and almost purely trolling from both sides.