Van Gaal confirma su interés por Jardel

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Mario, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    ehem! 5 million pounds for EACH player that makes 10 :p

2. azulgrana

azulgrana New Member

Jul 8, 2002
    It's 2.5 for each player. A total of 5 for both.

3. Kobranzilla

Kobranzilla Member

Sep 6, 2001
    NY F'in City
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like nothing else is going to happen this year. I gotta say I am a little nervous with our depth at fullback...

TeamTalk
    Barca rule out further signings

Barcelona have ruled out a move for Chelsea's Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, issuing a statement that confirms their squad rebuilding is now over.

Barca had been linked with moves for Chelsea hitman Hasselbaink along with Sporting Lisbon's want-away Brazilian star Mario Jardel. Barca boss Louis van Gaal had described the signing of another striker as a move that was "not a priority", but that the club had held talks this week with Chelsea.

The club statement revealed: "Talks have been held with a number of clubs with whom Barca maintain good relations, amongst them Chelsea, with the idea of signing a centre forward.
    "Given the differences between the parties involved, it has not been possible to reach any agreement and Barca have decided in these circumstances to call off the negotiations.

"FC Barcelona wish to make it known that the squad is now closed and that the technical staff believe that any further additions can be covered by the players in the reserve and youth teams."
    Meanwhile, Barcelona will turn their attention to Wednesday night's Champions League qualifier against Legia Warsaw. The Blaugrana hold a comfortable 3-0 advantage after the first leg at the Nou Camp as they head for Poland.
    Van Gaal said of the game: "My teams always play with the idea of winning. Our objective is to play attractive football, with commitment and ambition.
    "I think the Poles will approach this game differently from the first leg when they were looking for a 0-0. On Wednesday they'll need to take more risks and not just depend on counter attacks."

4. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    SoccerAge

5. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    SoccerAge