van basten goal in euro 88 final clip

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by bunbohue, Apr 6, 2005.

1. bunbohue

bunbohue Member+

Apr 5, 2005
    i'm a dutch soccer fan and would like very much to show my friend the famous marco van basten volley goal in euro 88 final vs ussr. does anyone know where i can download this clip ? i'm able to find van basten bicycle goal when he played for ajax, but not the euro 88 goal. thank you.

2. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
  3. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    i remember that was like a lightning strike on a sunny day - it couldn't have been a bigger goal... and may not have been able to be greater, either

consider yourself repped, this was missing from my collection (although if i wasn't such a lazy ass, i'd walk down to muntplein and spend 10 euro on the euro88 DVD :) )

4. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Glad I could help. :)

5. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    cool weather site, by the way

6. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

7. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    i like the part at the end of your explanation of the site... 'none of that computer generated bull'

i can almost hear bernie mac saying it

8. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    haha. Yeah, I remember way back when I went to register the domain name, I tried getting denverweather.com...much better than a .net name. Anyways, I discovered that some jagoff bought up like everycityname.com and just links the weather from the national weather service pretty much right to his site for each city. Therefore, my comment. :)

9. bunbohue

bunbohue Member+

Apr 5, 2005
    thank you very much bpbluesox. it is difficult to find soccer dvd or watch soccer games here in canada. again. thanks !