VALENCIA vs REAL MADRID | Supercopa de España Semifinal | 08.01.2020 | 20:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali
    Just watched it. Awesome game by the team. Hats off to Zidane...we’re starting to look like champions again:

- clear gameplan + good execution
    - defensively solid
    - intensity with every player looking interested

Jovic will be fine. Zizou is a master at getting the best of out of players or recovering them (See Thibault/Varane/Isco/Kroos)....As long as he keeps getting minutes, I think he’ll pan out.

If we keep this going and add Hazard and James to the mix, we’ll be a genuine nightmare to play against (if we aren’t already).

Digital, ImadEdd, Doni and 7 others repped this.
  2. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Mariano deserve few more chances than Jovic

Deep Pal repped this.
  3. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I’m glad Isco has started to show his value in the squad, as a back up option and as a starter. I did say at the beginning of the season that he’d be an important component to Zizou, throughout the season.
    It’s a shame that James has suffered from so many injuries, but Isco is far ahead in the pecking order now.
    As long as he’s content not starting every game, he’ll be here next season as well.

Deep Pal, Drouchk and Prit Javier repped this.
  4. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Never want a single smartass talk smack about the goat midfielder that is named Sir Toni Kroos.
    Take a bow!

5. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    We've looked our best when playing the diamond 442.

Deep Pal, Drouchk, Lyra and 1 other person repped this.
  6. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    All the teams are scared of us including LIVARPOOL, no one has a good defence and midfield as us

ElCapitánSR4 and Deep Pal repped this.
  7. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    This year literally all teams can win the CL. Last year Liverpool was clearly better when I saw them play, but now they don’t convince me at all. We are very consistent and hard to beat. Hopefully we didn’t peak early and can hold this play. Imagine if we win the treble after last year and this pre season! Footballing world and anti Madrid will go crazy!

Drouchk repped this.
  8. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    hahahahahaha so true, they never respect us no matter if we win the treble. Livarpool win one CL and they think they are best team of the decade