VALENCIA vs REAL MADRID | Supercopa de España Semifinal | 08.01.2020 | 20:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jan 7, 2020.

1. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Champagne football, aesthetic match from our boys, Isco motm

2. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    After so many nervewrecking matches this season,this game was so calm and easy.
    Jovic looks completely lost at this club,maybe we should have given the chance to Mariano as a second striker instead of buying him .

3. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mariano showed more in 10 minutes than Jovic in 80. Ugh. And those were Mariano's first minutes this season - dude needs more playing time.

Valencia playing 4D chess here - strategically didn't show up today and got knocked out so they can go back to Spain and focus on the league while we have to stay another few days.

Serengeti_Boy and Stiliyan repped this.
  4. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    'All covered up'. You act like she wore a burqa.

5. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    [​IMG]

LOL

But hey, feel free to support these tyrannies which keep humiliating their women, no biggie.

Deep Pal, azriel, S1na and 3 others repped this.
  6. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Good win, shame about the clean sheet, Jovic disappointing, really lacks intensity, was hoping for a lot more from him with this chance,

What was good was the team performance , good to see James get some minutes and extremely good to see Mariano get on the pitch, always intense always looks like he wants to be there,

Sad that he’s obviously surplus to ZZ’s requirements, but, unless he leaves in this window, you just never know with ZZ

Deep Pal, RMSocrates and Drouchk repped this.
  7. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    We dominated this game ( its starting to become a habit of ours, at least when both Case and Fede start), Valencia didn't get a look in until the moment Mendy was subbed.
    Everyone was on the same page while Jovic was in a different book, on a different planet.

Pundorikakho, Digital and Stiliyan repped this.
  8. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    I didn't see this pic, I thought you meant the woman in the stands before the match. Fair enough

9. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Why edit your comment? I clearly said I didn't see this pic. Where did I defend them you moron

hector_br and Hsain85 repped this.
  10. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Mariano deserved a goal more than the entire Valencia team.

Serengeti_Boy, Hsain85 and Drouchk repped this.
  11. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I didn’t post it but I was certainly one of them before he scored, didn’t think he was contributing anything to the game at all , just random passes, no forward thrust, the goal seemed to give him confidence and he certainly lifted his game after that, especially in the second half

12. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    He was good in the first half as well, hard to make forward passes when there is zero movement around the Valencia box, plus Valencia were parking the bus; he kept possession well, made himself available to relieve pressure off Kroos and Casimero in midfield and didn't do much wrong, he looked better in the 2nd half because Valencia weren't parking the bus then and were forced to come out in search of a goal which gave Isco more space.

13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So we beat Valencia both in hoops and football within three days, in both cases dealing with injuries.

:thumbsup:

14. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Idiot pundits are now claiming that we play the Barca way lol as if possession football is or has been exclusive to Barca., you can really tell who has started watching football around 2008.

15. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    The same pundits think we will lose against PL opposition, we must ignore them !

Drouchk repped this.
  16. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    1215022208252366851 is not a valid tweet id

17. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Lyra, Saeta Rubia, ahnaf and 6 others repped this.
  18. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I thought we looked very good, the tempo was amazing we were turning things up or down as easily as if it was a gas stove

Drouchk repped this.
  19. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Still lacked some creativity in the final third for me, there’s only one Cristiano but even if we had someone like Ruud as a striker, who knows how to move and finish and occupy the box , I’d be feeling even more positive than I already am

20. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Completely played Valencia off the park today. Our best XI is Kroos-Casemiro-Valverde in midfield, and Hazard, Benzema, Modric/Isco up front.

RMrules repped this.
  21. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    His first goal against Juve in the first leg was immense, where he practically used Benz as a shield.

22. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Great game from the team, should have had a clean sheet, that was a silly penalty to be given. Great game plan by Zizou, controlled the game end to end. Great to see James and Marcelo back, for a team that's struggling with goal scoring, they will be immense.

23. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Glad we won although I am a bit concerned about Jovic. Hopefully he has a better showing in the next game.

24. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Eat shit Valencia, enjoy your flight home.

25. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Exactly!!!!