VALENCIA vs REAL MADRID | La Liga Jornada #27 | 02.03.24 | 21:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Mar 1, 2024.

1. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid

That's my man, he can take over the leadership role that Ramos had. Always protect our vulnerable players. What happened last season was a disgrace with Vini left fending for himself while the captain was away thinking about his car collections and thug life.

hector_br, Serengeti_Boy and RoadMan repped this.
  2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Of course it is, because we're chasing the game right? LMAO

3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #603 4x4s, Mar 3, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
    For a "vulnerable player" he ran straight to the Valencia bench during the VAR check of the second goal to call them sons of b*tches and whatever else, caused a struggle between players out of nowhere and could have got himself red carded there with a second yellow. Hugo Duro said it best, the guy is one of the best players in the world when it comes down to it, but the extra stuff isn't really his.

Bellingham, Camavinga and others were trying to get him out of there quick.

Whatever happened between him and the Mestalla last time around, runnign around and calling players 'hijo de p*ta' at every turn when you weigh 62 kg wet is a recipe for disaster.

He loves the shit talking and the drama. It was sold that he really just wants to play football and have a good time, but he lives for the drama. He enjoys it.

Bear Crotch and hector_br repped this.
  4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    temesgen repped this.
  5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Rest of our schedule:
    1. 10-03-24 Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo
    2. 16-03-24 Osasuna vs Real Madrid
    3. 31-03-24 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club
    4. 14-04-24 Mallorca vs Real Madrid
    5. 21-04-24 Real Madrid vs Barcelona
    6. 28-04-24 Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid
    7. 05-05-24 Real Madrid vs Cadiz
    8. 12-05-24 Granada vs Real Madrid
    9. 15-05-24 Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alaves
    10. 19-05-24 Villarreal vs Real Madrid
    11. 26-05-24 Real Madrid vs Real Betis

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You know that was a horrible decicion when even RAC-1 are like "wtf just happened, how?" :ROFLMAO:

7. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No because you dont reward time wasters. Simple

zizou555 repped this.
  8. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You can talk and argue but a host of people ganging up on one person to create intimidation reeks of weakness. Hence why Rudiger coming at the end being great. It's fine and all intimidating person half your size but try doing it to a person your size. Look how they all huddled around Vini at the end. Pathetic, weak men trying to intimidate. I am surprised they didn't put him in a choke hold like last time.

For all the arguing Vini has never lifted so much as a finger to hurt someone. They are so pathetic it's unbelievable

9. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We're winning the title boys, mark my words. This season has it written all over it, all the drama and the comebacks are so familiar. Not being given the goal in the end will only galvanize this team. Its happening!

10. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
  11. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    To shift gears slightly, and a disastrous end to the game aside, we had no business going two nil down so early.
    I appreciate that the goals were caused by mistakes from our players, but we also have ourselves to partly blame for only getting a draw out of this match.

xmaje repped this.
  12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Vinicius is not a victim. We need to stop this narrative. Of course he needs protection because he's a flea with the mouth of a sabertooth tiger.

At some point this habit of calling everybody a hijo de p*ta in their face will have him folded like a lawnchair like it happened to his friend Neymar.

In a way, he is our Neymar. A truly gifted player that way too small for the way he runs his mouth at times.

Hugo Duro: "I told him, "dedicate yourself to playing because if you do you would be much better than what you are".

'At a football level I only have words of praise because he is unstoppable, almost .'"

Bear Crotch and hector_br repped this.
  13. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Have to say, right now with Ancelloti being forced to play Tchouameni as CB, it feels it has significantly affected Valverde's contribution to the offense.

He has to focus on covering for the wing position and helping Kroos in the midfield. I feel like he had more freedom to go forward when Tchouameni was playing DM.

14. INST

INST Member

Real Madrid
    Aug 15, 2023
    On the plus side, seems like Carvajal is using all of his annual ******** ups early on. So hopefully he won’t do some stupid shit like giving away a penalty in the CL.

Appreciate Vini tracking back but seems like he needs to learn to just hoof the ball in some cases. Other than that the first goal was just very unfortunate.

We play most of the remaining games at home so hopefully we can put down a series of good wins.

15. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Gil Manzano gave 4 penalties (3 and one was retaken) to Valencia against Real Madrid in Mestalla back in 2020/21.

He needs investigating.

He would have given another last night, luckily VAR overruled him.

16. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He wasn't overruled, he decided by looking at at on the monitor, I believe he himself says it's no penalty on the audio.

If he'd want to screw us, there were plenty of much better opportunities than that comical final whistle that will eventually harm his career considerably.

I am convinced when the goal was scored his heart sank down his pants. Truly comical. We don't score there and there's zero controversy, truly a moment too funny to be real if I'm honest.

17. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Look how many times he has screwed us over in the past - I’m sure other teams aswell both domestically and in Europe.

He is literally one of the most incompetent referees in the game and earning a wage from it. Disgusting

And people wonder why RMTV show these incompetent decisions. I’m glad they do, least someone is calling their bullshit.

18. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Real Madrid
    Colombia
    Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Let’s move on guys

we got screwed, regardless if it’s due to conspiracy or incompetence, we got screwed.

But now we gotto get our shit together and finish out the league. The clásico is more important than ever

let’s go

Shay Z, RoadMan and Anon. repped this.
  19. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    There is no doubt about us. We’re probably the best side in football right now with City just behind us. We’ll see this out.

This is why I said this league will be the best win over the last decade or so given our injuries, how we’ve managed the team and how we’re getting basic, schoolboy decisions go against us.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's also gifted us a couple:

J-Mezzy repped this.
  21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We were also quite shit for almost the entire first half again.

We need to be better

J-Mezzy repped this.
  22. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    You mean he did his job when it was blatantly obvious.

The way he acted yesterday by putting his whistle to his mouth and removing it again and blowing when the cross was taken was literally the worst decision of any referee since that night of Chelsea v Barcelona in the CL.

How anyone can believe he’s fit enough to referee the next La Liga game is beyond me. He should be relegated to a Segunda match. That’s his level.

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I like that it took you up until the afternoon of the next day to lose your marbles. :ROFLMAO:

At this point I can laugh at this. The title is in our hand. Only way we lose it is feel like victims and play like trash.

24. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    The more I see, the more blatantly obvious it was.

I feel for Celta Vigo. They’ll probably get this taken out on them.

25. gladiator guti

gladiator guti Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    They let Valencia got under their skin, they could have play their own game. Real was frustrated and lack patience. Luka/Bhahim fixed that issue. They're crafting each move with simple passes, this is something Luka can teach these youngsters, don't overcomplicate thing when you don't have to. I hope he will involve in coaching someday.

Shay Z repped this.