VALENCIA vs REAL MADRID | La Liga Jornada #27 | 02.03.24 | 21:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Mar 1, 2024.

1. INST

INST Member

Real Madrid
    Aug 15, 2023
    So nothing. This is just moving goalposts. Your initial statements were simply not true.

It is what it is. We can feel annoyed, it’s natural. We can try to be objective and want the team to perform better. All fine. Not fine is to make hard claims, being proven wrong and to double down. Makes for poor discussions.

I don’t understand why it’s so hard for people to just admit they got it wrong, own up to it and move on.

————

Hope we can have a winning streak after this one. Who knows what can happen if we keep dropping points like this.

Shay Z, RoadMan, natenate101 and 3 others repped this.
  2. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It wouldn't have been this big of a scandal but of course not adding additional time after the VAR check would also have been controversial.

The refereeing body wanted to cut out time wasting which is why so many minutes were added during the WC. 7 minutes after 10 subs, an injury and a very very lengthy VAR call is scandalous in itself nevermind that Valencia were time wasting from our 2nd goal onwards.

3. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1764063450915848429 is not a valid tweet id

Doni, Serengeti_Boy and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  4. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    saadomar, Doni, Serengeti_Boy and 3 others repped this.
  5. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Again just being obtuse here. We're now from "way before the goal", to just as the cross was put in, so what?

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  6. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Highest rated referee in Spain ladies and gents....

7. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Ref sounds like a complete fairy.

Bear Crotch and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  8. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali
    1pt ...we move.
    Gotta appeal the red card and stay focused.
    We're still going to win this league. They can try what they want.
    I hope this unites the squad even more.

Hala Madrid

saadomar, Edino Edinho and Digital repped this.
  9. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1764063931822129169 is not a valid tweet id

Edino Edinho and libertao repped this.
  10. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali
    Also.....Rodrygo needs to step up. Must be more aggressive ...much much more.

Anon., MerlinRM, madridismo and 4 others repped this.
  11. INST

INST Member

Real Madrid
    Aug 15, 2023
    Doesn’t seem likely, he really isn’t doing himself a favour. Starter, even got his favourite position with Vini injured twice but doesn’t deliver. Other than that purple patch. Maybe he really needs a #9 like Benzema, always had great link-up play with him. But he will be relegated to the bench I think if he keeps this up. And he is much better as a supersub.

Anon. repped this.
  12. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Honor and pride to these players who went to one of the most hostile atmospheres in Europe, started horribly and got punched in the mouth 2-0 and fought back and were robbed of a win. Vinicius is the most dynamic player in the game

Shay Z, MerlinRM, meringues and 3 others repped this.
  13. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018

Corruption in the federation and I won’t hear anything else.

saadomar and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  14. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Real Madrid
    Colombia
    Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Man

Jude would have added to his awesome collection of late game winners

BOOO

Shay Z, yoanaidarov, Anon. and 7 others repped this.
  15. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali
    Vini with the great leap as well for his second goal.....CR7 type finish. Needs to work his heading...might be something there

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  16. RMadrid2222

RMadrid2222 Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Feb 1, 2023
    This Is what pisses people off. There Is no conspiracy, It justo didnt go out way this Time. Valencia almost had the same thing happen to them in the first half. Even if there was a conspiracy vs RM this wouldnt be the case to showcase It.

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  17. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ain’t my comprehension system at fault, mate, but your digestive system. Basically, what you are saying is that you still shit your pants when we lose a point.

I am glad that many posters like you were not around for the epic 2006-2007 season title. It would be unbearable to tolerate you and posters like you then, much like now.

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  18. RMadrid2222

RMadrid2222 Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Feb 1, 2023
    7 and 5 points you mean.

19. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

libertao repped this.
  20. RMadrid2222

RMadrid2222 Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Feb 1, 2023
    Lol what would Valencia have gained or RM lost had he blow His whistle the first Time around? I.dont understand the thought process behind people thinking this action was made to harm RM. Seems like a 5 second brainfart from an incompetente ref More than anything. I would think if there was true conspiracy against RM they would do It better.

21. PeXXeR

PeXXeR Member

Real Madrid
    Sep 24, 2023
    I'm fuming myself, though if the ref blew the whistle before the cross its not a goal, however I have not seen the tapes.

What a madness..

22. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1. Kudos to the team that goes 2:0 and then score 3 goals in Valencia
    2. It's the team and coach fault we got to be 2 goals behind, they need to play smarter.
    3. This is a league corruption at the highest level. Clearly someone paid the ref for a draw or lost of Madrid.
    4 Perez is a super calm and civil person, but there are times when you need to put all the power of real Madrid and demand this ref never blows a whistle ever.

Anon. and saadomar repped this.
  23. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #573 saadomar, Mar 2, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2024
    To explain what he means: Real Madrid has the head-to-head advantage against Girona and Barca. Girona needs to gain 5 points on Madrid to win. Barca would be in the same position, but they can overturn that if they can beat Madrid in the upcoming classico. Then it becomes goal differential that gives the advantage (which, Madrid also leads).

Anyways, fk all these corrupt refs in La Liga. I believe in a conspiracy after this absolute bullsh** that I just witnessed.

24. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I dont wanna hear Tebas or any other piece of sh*t complain about RM TV showing these corrupt refs making Anti-Madrid calls. I hope they put this reel on repeat for the world to see. They deserve all the negative attention they get. To make it even worse, they red card our best player and our best defender so RM can be at a disadvantage next game. Fk this ref.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  25. RMadrid2222

RMadrid2222 Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Feb 1, 2023
    Point 3. Why even risk It giving the córner? Could have ended It right there. Why invite the accusations with this kinda trash reffing. Its easier to influence the game in other ways.... Why care now when even with all the refs against US we Will problema still win the league? Doesnt add up.... More like incompetence....