v. Valenciennes

Discussion in 'Olympique de Marseille' started by corolla, Feb 7, 2010.

1. corolla

corolla Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    AWESOME match!!! This is definitely the best I've seen L'OM look this season. Attacking football that was fun to watch. I think the loss to Montpellier and the Coupe de Ligue victory over Toulouse midweek has sparked something in this club. With Bordeaux suddenly struggling to find its form, is it too much to say that this season is not over yet?

Regardless this was my favorite L'OM match this season, it looked like it was the players favorite as well. Let's hope this is a sign of things to come.

MAGNIFIQUE BEN ARFA!!!!!

2. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    the best game OM has played this season. it was a beauty to watch

the ball control, dribbling, possession, attacking style iced with spectacular goals

3. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Any correlation w/ the fact that Ben Arfa started this match. I really & truly believe that Deschamps needed to play him more than he does. Just my .02

4. Catel

Catel Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Lyon, France
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    He plays because he does better. I don't believe on the contrary.

5. corolla

corolla Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I'm not at the training ground or in the team meetings so the guy could be (and seems to be reportedly) a slug in everyway. One thing I never understood where the complaints about him on the pitch. The guy is a playmaker and has dazzling ball control. He seems to have recently learned the art of passing because there have been some beauties in the past few matches. I have been a fan since the Lyon days and I would love to see him back in the French National Team if not this summer then perhaps for the Euro 2012 campaign. The potential has always been there.

6. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    i saw the whole game L'OM played there best game so far of the year i was shocked
    Hatem Ben Arfa,

Benoît Cheyrou,

Mathieu Valbuena

ALL WORLD CLASS i hope they all get call ups for the national team

7. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Cheyrou should have been called a long time ago: don't understand why he isn't.

8. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    no kidding i like him better than bordeaux Alou diarra....