V Norwich

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Farhaway, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well it's not yet a 6 pointer but we must start these games or we are back where we left off. we have much the same team as last season but hopefully M'Vila will play and we'll see what sort of difference he can make, he would have replace Rodwell who is fa too slow and has not lived up to his billing. Johnson is out so could we see Giaccherini in his place? what have we got to lose, we could n't play any worse than last week------------------well I hope we can't!!:(

2. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    2 changes, M'Vila in for Rodwell and Fletch on from the start 4-4-2, not Dicks' favorite formation but you gt that!!

3. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Early stages but Norwich are having a lot more of the ball, and there are a lot of empty sests which we don't normally see. I think a lot of people are a bit P'd off with no action in the market, can't blame them.

4. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well-----------------------we haven't had a shot on goal yet and look what happens, they are been allowed to play their game and once again we are behind and you just watch Norwich will now sit behind the ball, rely on the break and knowing we can't score goals.

It wasn't the fact that they scored it was the way they scored it, you could see what Brady wanted to do on the last corner and then we let him do it on the next one. I hope Ellis Short is watching this and seeing what a sad team we have.

5. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    For F*@ck's sake, I can't watch this crap anymore, it is absolute bloody rubbish

6. Roker Roar

Roker Roar New Member

Jun 22, 2015
    Edmonton, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    oh no here we go again, letting a team dictate us on our pitch nice second goal well worked :(

7. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    These two goals where faster than last week,this sucks

8. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    We are the worse team in this division let me tell you, we are way out of our class, no idea how to play attacking football we just have the pace, I'm really embarased watching this crap.

9. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Aren't we wonderful, eh? how easy is it for the other teams, what a joke we are.

10. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    We can do it, it's been good watching Watmore, a breath of fresh air, well done son.

11. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    You know this is a championship team we have just lost to and we were played off the pitch, we wouldn't even survive in the championship with this lot, terrible!!!!!

12. Albb45

Albb45 Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    I was watching this via NBC, then lost it at HT? read comments on SAFC. I gotta get a life!!
    We are beyond sad

13. Roker Roar

Roker Roar New Member

Jun 22, 2015
    Edmonton, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Outdone by a championship team:eek: Watmore the only bright light nicely taken debut goal, what the hell are we doing pumping the ball up field and we never won a headed ball, played into their hands after the second goal heads were down.....Ah Dick I don't envy your position I don't have any answers either what is it going to take:speechless:

14. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I'm off to bed, only good thing about tonight and that is the scum got beat as well

15. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    To be honest......we looked like the Championship team and they looked like a PL team......they also looked like they were the home team and we looked........well.......like shite.
    Personally, I would have started Watmore and Lens on the flanks, and just rained balls into the box.
    Now we are up against the wall, we have the whole league above us....we either quit or fight like hell and use the remaining 36 games to push up........after all, it's not like we haven't been here before......I just did NOT want it to happen this season..................fed up :sick: