V Man City (Home)

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by blainehammer, Apr 29, 2018.

1. blainehammer

blainehammer Member

Oct 12, 2004
    White Rock, Canada
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Another easy game!!!!

My team would be:

Adrian
    Rice, Oggy, Cress
    Zabba, Noble, Kouyate, Arthur
    Mario, Lanzini
    Arnie

COYI

We don't have to deal with the Hammers killer David Silva. Yessss

2-1 to the good guys.

LAIrons repped this.
  2. LAIrons

LAIrons Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Northridge exWelling
    Hmmmmm.......

Twitchy bum time again, all the way to the wire. Relegation being far more interesting than that champions thingy. I don't know why people get so excited about it since we know every year one out of about four teams is going to win it.

Now relegation, that's a true unknown, a battle for men with courage. Any one of about twelve teams every year could get the chop. Swansea and West Brom finally, at the last moment picking up points raising the the hopes of the young and old alike. In the middle a small group of boring teams never likely to get relegated or win anything, you know, like, Everton........Arsenal. Now who wants that, heaven forbid !

I know that there is a silent majority that savor the annual relegation battle like a fine wine, heroin or...........art. Every year remembering battles of long ago with now forgotten teams that thought their premiership membership secure. You remember, Ipswich, Derby, Nottingham Forest...........Leeds.

So anyway, it's my 60th birthday today and being a sunday, i finally have five minutes away from work to thank all of you that post on this site or visit it. I hope we retain our premiership membership and next year our season is without any drama like fighting each other, the Mayor of London, the players and the ownership. You know, become like Everton......................or Arsenal !

claret50 repped this.