Uzbekistan Football Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Nurafshon, Apr 29, 2010.

1. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Aziz Ibragimov is on trail with Machine Sazi FC.

Diego Aguirre repped this.
  2. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Signed

[​IMG]

3. iranii

iranii Member

Jun 11, 2016
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Djeparov loaned to Sepahan until end of season. Exactly what Sepahan needed, experience to help young players.

4. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    This is a good move, our team is too young and his experience can help

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Diego Aguirre and iranii repped this.
  5. iranii

iranii Member

Jun 11, 2016
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Exactly what is needed. I don't think Veisi is a bad manager, he just has one of the most inexperienced teams in the league.

Zandi360 repped this.
  6. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    I'd like to ask, how are the Uzbek teams preparing to ACL? Is Lokomotiv the only one with good chances of progressing? Can Bunyodkor compete in their group?

7. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Actually yes, Lokomotiv has better chances than Bunyodkor. Lokomotiv bought severeal new players for each position seriously strengthening their squad while Bunyodkor is focusing on development of their youngsters through ACL games. In the play-off game against El Jaish 7 0f 11 starting line-up were U21 players, but they still managed to beat semifinalists of the last ACL.

GunnerTNB and Nurafshon repped this.
  8. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    "Amkar" - Uzbekistan national team 0: 1 (0: 1)

Goal: Sergeev, 19.

The composition of the national team of Uzbekistan:

Lobanov, Ashurmatov, Tuhtahodzhaev, Andreev, Kutybaev, Akhmedov, Hoshimov, Iskander, Shomurodov, Bikmaev Sergeev.

The composition of the "Amkar":

Khomich (Budak, 70), Conde, Zanev, Zaitsev, Gigolaev (Idowu, 60), Miljkovic, ogude (Branko Jovičić, 46), Komolov (Anen, 65), Goal, Kostjukov, Bodul (Salugin, 60).

Google translated....

http://fc-amkar.org/news/31765/

Nurafshon and Diego Aguirre repped this.
  9. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    11.2 Alashkert (Armenia) 2-0 Uzbekistan

Nurafshon repped this.
  10. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Lol apparently Babayan did a favour to his fellow Armenian bros:D

11. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
  12. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    World Series of Boxing, Week 3
    Uzbek Tigers 5-0 Patriot Boxing Team (RUS)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Server Djeparov scored his first goal for Sepahan vs Zob Ahan today. (min 1:05)

14. moussepine

moussepine Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Just one little question for uzbek football conoisseurs : What are Bobir Davlatov ( Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk) , Vagiz Galiulin (FC Tosno) and Vadim Afonin (Fc Orenburg) worth ?

Could they be useful for the national team with their russian league experience ?

Are there any other uzbek-born russian players likely to chose to play for uzbekistan national team ?

15. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Bobir Davlatov hasn't reached that level to play in NT since we have better DMs in his position. However before he played for all U17, U19 teams, and joined Rubin Kazan II after U17 WC. But he wasn't good enough to make it to the main squad of Rubin and now wasting his time in Division 1 Russian teams.

Vagiz Galiullin (LW and RW) used to be a member of NT during Abramov's coaching period as at that time he was playing in Russian Premier League side Ufa. But he wasn't capped anymore after Abramov's dismissal.

Vadim Afonin (DM) was fielded in the last qualifier match in Seoul and he's in the list of players called for qualifiers against Syria and Qatar.

Two more players to invite are Waldemar Anton (CB, Hannover 96) - UZB-born German and Nikolay Markov (LB, Kuban Krasnodar).

16. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Server Jabborooov... this commentator makes me laugh:D

17. moussepine

moussepine Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Thanks Diego for the prompt reply, so basically Davlatov is of no interest, Galiullin is a "has been" player (no chance at all to see him again, I mean, is he a decent player ?) and Afonin is the only one to still catch the national coach's attention and match his plans (is Afonin good by the way ?)

Do you think Waldemar Anton and Markov could bring added value to the NT ?

Last but not least, whatever happened to Sherzod Karimov, Abbosbek Makhstaliev , Teymur Khakimov and
    Javokhir Sokhibov
    ?
    They came across so well at youth tournaments and looked like such bright prospects for uzbek football ..

18. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The commentator is from Isfahan (a fan of Sepahan) and he is not as professional as some commentators from Tehran. In general, we pronounce Server Djeparov as "Sarvar Jabarov" but some ordinary folks just add "OF" to the end of any Russian last names. Listening to this commentator is annoying for me.

19. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    No problem, Moussepine! Yep, you are right regarding Davlatov, he's out of interest now.

Galiullin is a decent winger and still can be capped as his Division 1 team Tosno is very close to promote to Premier League. Our coaches don't have any scouting skills, so they invite a player only when he'll be playing in Premier League side of some good league.

Afonin is a player with good physics, but he isn't that player to considerably contribute to the game of NT. He was also playing in Division 1 and no coach even noticed him at that time, only after his team Orenburg promoted to Premier League coached started to call him.

Waldemar Anton would be good boost for defense line, but despite some efforts by UFF to bring him back, he still hopes to play for Germany NT as he has real chances and even was called for U21 team. Markov can offer nothing for NT, in my opinion, I just listed him as you asked is there any UZB-born Russian player.

Only Javokhir Sokhibov among listed players is still considered as a candidate for UZB NT, but he's injured now. Sherzod Karimov and Temur Khakimov wasted their talents themselves, the former having complicated character, the latter spending his time at nightclubs. It's the destiny of most Uzbek players - to suddenly shine at young ages and then disappear after making enough money to purchase a car and house. Abbos Makhstaliyev was more hardworking than these two, but he has bad relations with current head coach of NT and the owner of Pakhtakor - Babayan who sent him to Neftchi Fergana and never invited to any Under category teams.

20. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    I see not only Uzbek fans suffer watching games commented by national commentators:D

21. Dejagah93

Dejagah93 Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    What's with Tursunov? Why doesn't he play for the national team anymore? I remember he scored some important goals during the last WCQ campaign if I'm not mistaken.

22. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Besides being decent winger Tursunov used to score important goals when we needed it. But again Babayan came to the rule and Tursunov found himself among ignored players list. Current selection of players to UZB NT is a bright example of favouritism. We have too much undeserved players in NT and worthy players like Tursunov is out of NT as Babayan has own plans of selling his stepsons like Lobanov or Sergeev to Asian clubs. Tursunov was playing in Ukrainian Premier League side Vorskla almost for free just to attract the attention of coaches, but it didn't give any result and eventually he's playing in Qatar now. It's impossible to perceive the idea how UFF still hasn't fired Babayan for negative results with Olympic and National teams. Moreover, he was training with his own-property-club Pakhtakor this month, not with NT ahead of important WC qualifiers. So the only appropriate word to describe the situation around NT and Babayan-UFF relations is mafia.

Dejagah93 repped this.
  23. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    What are the players that Uzbek fans think they should be in NT but they are not now included? I know you guys are active in Championet. What is the general Uzbek fan selection list?

24. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Yep, championat.asia is the biggest site where Uzbeks fans gather and discuss national football. Fans mostly want to see Fozil Musayev, Sanjar Tursunov, Shokhruz Norkhonov and Temurkhodja Abdukholikov in NT squad. Moreover, some good players like Khamdamov and Masharipov are rarely used during matches despite they are regularly called for training camps.

+PL+ repped this.
  25. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I saw Masharipov's performance. I think he will be a good solid player for Uzbekistan. I thought Sardor Rashidov could be a great player after 2015 AC but he chose easy money in Qatar instead of tough challenge in Europe.

foot2021 and Diego Aguirre repped this.