PBP: USWNT vs. Brazil - San Diego game

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by luvdagame, Jul 16, 2008.

1. dianamo-superstriker

Sep 30, 2007
    California
  2. Mookie141

Mookie141 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Mooktown
    Club:
    Sky Blue FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Sitruc said it was channel 21500 on TVU.

3. sitruc

sitruc Member+

Jul 25, 2006
    Virginia
    Yep, FSC is always 21500. It's labeled as "soccer." It's the only station I have memorized. Of course I could make it a favorite...

4. luvdagame

luvdagame Member+

Jul 6, 2000
    hence my use of the word "some".

5. noorwell

noorwell Member

Sep 15, 2003
    brooklyn,ny
    Soccer coach of Germany Frankfurt FC Tritschoks says Marta is not close to being the best player in the world.... Frankfurt won the thriple this year... I am wondering who wants to dispute this claim? guote from Worldfootball.com

6. noorwell

noorwell Member

Sep 15, 2003
    brooklyn,ny
    Have you guys atknowledge Tritschoks's judgement? if not, why the silence? maybe some of you guys knows more than him!!! Marta have a lots of experience in World class as well as International play the last 5 years.. anyone can show me her stats to back up those claim she is the best in the world? just curious!!!

7. SomebodyOrOther

SomebodyOrOther BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 8, 2002
    Over here!
    Because people don't want to feed the trolls?
    Marta was named the best player at the '07 WWC which was the last major international competition, and was the tournament's top scorer. One tournament doesn't say everything there is to say about her, but it seems like anyone who doesn't think she's the best player in the world (or at least among the very best) is the one who has to do the proving, not the other way around.

8. Cliveworshipper

Cliveworshipper Member+

Dec 3, 2006
    Marta was also named FIFA world player of the year. Brigit Prinz was second, Christiane was third.

No American players on the list.

It's time to star thinking about what we can do better.

Fifa List

9. FutbolCrazy

FutbolCrazy BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jun 5, 2002
    Colorado

or a Women's soccer guy for that matter....