USSF Passback Night - July 16!

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by ChiefToro, Jul 13, 2005.

1. ChiefToro

ChiefToro New Member

Feb 17, 2005
    Virginia Beach, VA
    NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO SOCCER!!

Without getting too wordy here, please consider bringing any new or "gently used" soccer equipment (CASH NOT ACCEPTED) to the MetroNation MetroGate in Lot 15 near Gate D. If you contribute something, then you are more than welcome to "dine" with MetroNation as our guest.

For more information, click here.

Keep up with MetroNation at www.MetroNation.net. The Citizen's Calendar is packed for the remainder of July with Gold Cup matches and the much anticipated Chelsea/Milan friendly. We will represent at many of these events.

YIRB,
    Marc

2. j1mbr0wn

j1mbr0wn Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Newark, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Too bad I gave the Metrostar ball I caught last week to a kid in the crowd. (not really, the look on the kid's face was worth it!)

If I buy a new ball, should it be a 5, or something smaller? Does it matter?

3. ChiefToro

ChiefToro New Member

Feb 17, 2005
    Virginia Beach, VA
    I would not get smaller than a "4." Of course, SOMEBODY always needs a "5". Anything you are willing to contribute, new or used, is greatly appreciated.

4. irishapple21

irishapple21 Member

Apr 4, 2005
    A state of confusion
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm bringing a couple sets of kids' shin guards. C'mon everybody! Let's get tomorrow's MLS all-stars ready for the game! :)

5. j1mbr0wn

j1mbr0wn Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Newark, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Got 2 size 5 new balls.

Question on uniforms: I have some t-shirts from my 6v6 leagues that have numbers on the backs and league names (Urban Soccer League, Zog Sports) on front. I have a couple of different colors, only one of each color. Do they want these? (can't imagine why...)

6. ChiefToro

ChiefToro New Member

Feb 17, 2005
    Virginia Beach, VA
    They would take them, but I am hoping you had the chance to donate last weekend.

YIRB,
    MNCO