USOC webcast

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Roehl Sybing, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Roehl Sybing

Roehl Sybing Guest

Not like there won't be anyone doing in-game commentary here on BS, or that MLSNet won't have some sort of running play by play, but I'll be updating my website all night live from Giants Stadium (at least that's the plan, we'll see if my programming skills pass muster after all, to say nothing of my cell phone battery* not running dry before full time) for the cup final. So if you want some live perspective from the stadium, or you're absolutely cut off from television land and transportation altogether, go to http://www.infinitedeferral.com/webcast/ on 10/15.

*I've never before text messaged from the swamp either, so let's hope AT&T is kind that night. :)

2. Deuteriumoxide

May 27, 2003
    Rockville, MD
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Isnt FSW carrying the game?

3. Roehl Sybing

Roehl Sybing Guest

*sigh*
    I did say this, right? I wasn't dreaming when I said this. Unless, you know, I'm completely wrong here...

Thank you for ruining my mood.

4. Deuteriumoxide

May 27, 2003
    Rockville, MD
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lol, well sorry, but I know that there is a local channel in New York that carries the Metro games.

I dont have a big enough antenna here in Alabama to pick up MSG.

I didn't know what you were referring to.

Cheer up Charlie.

5. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    That's a really cool thing you are doing for the tv less Metrostars fans..... Stu from the UK will be happy :)

6. psycho killer

psycho killer New Member

May 26, 2003
    NJ
    yeah, nice work Roehl. I'll be interested to see if you were able to pull it off when I get back from watching the metros win the cup.

7. Roehl Sybing

Roehl Sybing Guest

Mandatory bump.

Again, the webcast can be found at: http://www.infinitedeferral.com/webcast/ and should be live if everything works tomorrow night.

Unfortunately, I could not code the scoreboard to work, so I will just have to text in the score every so often.

If all goes well, then in the end we'll have a nice live blog during and after the final for all to see.

8. RiverNorth

RiverNorth New Member

Jul 29, 2002
    Jersey City
    THANKS!

I have to be across the pond this week and for some reason SKY Sports didn't pick up the feed from their sister channel FSW. So Instead I went bigtime with £15 highspeed internet in the hotelroom and was just getting ready to log in to the MLSnet play by play. Now I'll get a real sense of the action at the swamp.

Forza Metro!