USMNT-Brazil at FedEx Field May 30th

Discussion in 'DC Chapter' started by blazindw, Feb 14, 2012.

1. blazindw

blazindw Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please post here for any questions you may have about the upcoming match here in DC. We look forward to hosting you all!

Tickets just got released in the AO store. They are $77 for members and $82 for nonmembers. We are still working out tailgating situations and night-before events, so stay tuned to our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/AmericanOutlawsDC) or our Twitter account (@AO_DC) for more info!

2. blazindw

blazindw Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Also, tickets are ASSIGNED SEATING, not the customary general admission that we're used to in AO sections. Again, not our call. But, keep that in mind when you purchase tickets, as if you are in a group, you should probably purchase tickets together.

3. ncblue222

ncblue222 New Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Rockville,MD
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Which section are the seats in?

4. blazindw

blazindw Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We haven't been told yet.

5. CBlake

CBlake Member

May 20, 2007
    North of somewhere
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi, all booked for my trip into the DC area for the game, heading in from Toronto and was wondering if the Screaming Eagles will be having one of their great tailgates. Went to two last year, before the Gold Cup QF and the DCU TFC game and had a blast. I know for the Gold Cup you had to pre order your tailgate gate ticket, is that going to be the case for the Brazil game too?

6. blazindw

blazindw Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So far as I know, that will not be the case because of the fact we're at FedEx and Danny Snyder's a soulless human being. AODC will likely have a pregame at our watch party bar, Laughing Man Tavern, but we are still working on those details.

7. blazindw

blazindw Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So far as I know, that will not be the case because of the fact we're at FedEx and Danny Snyder's a soulless human being. AODC will likely have a pregame at our watch party bar, Laughing Man Tavern, but we are still working on those details.

8. blazindw

blazindw Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

9. CBlake

CBlake Member

May 20, 2007
    North of somewhere
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We are just about a week away from all the action. Lookong forward to it big time. Arriving into town Wednesday morning and looking forward to a great afternoon at the Laughing Man before heading over to the game. This will be my sixth US national team game since August of 2010 and 7th overall, first was way back, the 1994 World Cup.

Looking forward to the cold PBR and some tasty snacks at the Laughing Man, see you all then.

10. blazindw

blazindw Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We look forward to hosting y'all!

11. Elninho

Elninho Member+

Sacramento Republic FC
    United States
    Oct 30, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm in DC for the whole summer, normally part of the Sacramento chapter.

Speaking of the Laughing Man, I tried to go there for tonight's game vs. Scotland, and it was closed at 8:05. Since I'm planning on going to AO watch parties all summer, are they happening somewhere else?

12. blazindw

blazindw Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We're sorry about that. We had no idea that it was closed (it wasn't supposed to be). Rest assured that all the other watch parties will be at LMT.