USMNT a going not where with clueless Bob Bradley.

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by Juan Luis Guerra, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Juan Luis Guerra

Juan Luis Guerra Red Card

Jun 11, 2001
    New York City
    Clueless Bob did it again ,now we lost to Brazil with our first team. Well Bob, you need to get a Bud light.

2. BarefootWonder11

BarefootWonder11 New Member

Sep 10, 2007
    Tennessee
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    BOB BRADLEY NEEDS TO HAVE SOME NEW CALL UPS OR IN SOME CASES RE-CALL UPS

AGE 27--- I would like to see Cory Gibbs (Charlton Athletic-Championship League) suit up again and fit into our defense. He is a 6'1" Defender and has great pace and field presence. I believe he is one of our better defenders (top 4-5) and for some reason gets looked over.

AGE 25--- I would also like to see Jeremiah White get a call up. He is a 5' 8" RM/CM. He has great pace, wonderfukl skill, and is very creative something our midfield could use some. Although he may not play for a large European club (AGF ARHUS- Danish Superliga) he could help with our attacking aspect of the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRoaga6wrYE -Jeremiah White

3. mutant42

mutant42 Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Oakford, Pa.
    Nice post. We have a huge player pool and too much discussion about players. We need to keep pouding the Federation with the idea of raising the bar for our coaches. Mexico seems to find coaches who get maximum results from short and slow players. Why can't we get an organizational approach that demands to win, all the time, because we have the kids and they deserve a chance?

4. Wiso

Wiso Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Club León
    I played with mastroeni @ thunderbird HS in 1997 this guy is menace.. anyways wanted to brag
    back to the topic-
    i really don't think the coach is that stupid to show favoritism towards his son. like elninho said, who else really deserves this position??

5. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Bob is doing a fine job? :rolleyes: Bob is not a coach for this level of competition we already send our best (Bruce Arena ) and the results are history. If USA want to compete into the next level we need to forget all this soccer coaches wanabees and implement a mechanism to evaluate and hire coaches that have prove capable of working with our young new generation of players....Otherwise lets wait for another azzwoop at South Africa

6. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Finally...If you organize the pounding, tell me when to start...Seriously I want to go outside the games and collect signatures....Just check this Hackworth my God he is horrible.....