USL Live

Discussion in 'United Soccer Leagues' started by WhiteStar Warriors, Apr 10, 2009.

1. City Dave

City Dave Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    Club:
    Cleveland C. S.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, it's a bit late for this advice but I'd recommend going in in person and talking to him while ordering a couple of pints and leaving a good tip. But then again it seems you already know this guy and have been there several times.

In my situation I was just some random guy to him, so I went a few times to scope the place out talking to him a little bit about it each time and getting a feel for him and the place.

So far it's looking pretty good but I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

2. VAComet85

VAComet85 Member

Dec 23, 2007
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm loving USL Live this year, but where do I apply to do the voiceovers for the weekly recaps/goal of the week? The guy sounds like he's falling asleep the entire time and doesn't even mention players involved with the action on screen unless its a goal/penalty. :rolleyes:

3. aimorris

aimorris Member

May 2, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It could definitely use some tweaking here and there but I love the feature.

It really shows the difference in USL Live presentation from all the different teams too. The Battery's looked like it was a mile away, Puerto Rico's is on the field, Vancouver's looks very wide...

Maybe I'm biased, but I think the RailHawks video crew is one of the best.

4. WhiteStar Warriors

Mar 25, 2007
    St.Pete/Krakow
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    anybody have problems with tonight's game? for me it's just buffering and no image

5. Krammerhead

Krammerhead Guest

Yes. I think that nobody was able to watch it tonight.