USA vs Poland 10/9, USA vs Colombia 10/12 viewing info...

Discussion in 'LA Chapter' started by ysantos, Aug 31, 2010.

1. ysantos

ysantos Member

United States
    Sep 24, 2006
    Gardena
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Our national teams road to redemption continues on Saturday October 9th, at 5pm, and Tuesday October 12th, also at 5pm. What new and returning faces will we see as the road to Brasil 2014 continues?

For 10/9, I understand that some of you will have club commitments later that night. We'd like you to be there with us in Hollywood if possible, but we understand if you can't make it either.

For 10/12, it's basically the exact same starting time (a Tuesday at 5pm) as the Brazil match.

Come one come all as always. $3 beers a plenty for everyone along with $4 cocktails at Dillons Irish Pub.

Located at the iconic corner of Hollywood and Vine, Dillions is easily acccesible via the Hollywood and Vine Metro Red Line Station. So come one, come all (preferably all) . Parking is availible from $3-$8 depending on where you park. Metro Day Passes are $6.

Dillons Irish Pub
    6263 Hollywood Blvd
    Hollywood, CA 90028

Lets get together, have a great time, and show the public our continuing devotion to our United States national team. Also, be sure to stick around for a few minutes after each match as we'd like to discuss ideas for American Outlaws Los Angeles specific scarves. Input is appriciated.

All of this info is also verifiable on our homepage:
    http://la.theamericanoutlaws.com/

2. ysantos

ysantos Member

United States
    Sep 24, 2006
    Gardena
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just like to add that we will be holding a ball drive in conjuction with Balls Without Borders during the USA vs Colombia match. So if you got a ball you don't use anymore, that thats still round, and rolls bring it on down.

3. Ikari

Ikari Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    *bump* Thanks to the MTA's scheduling of the Red Line, I'll be there early as usual to help with banner setup.

4. Ikari

Ikari Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    *bump*
    I can't make it today. :(
    I will be at the 10/12 match though, swear on Nigel De Jong's love of broken legs!