USA v. El Salvador 11/17 -- TICKETS

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by Sachin, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Anyone who wants tickets behind the goal, E-mail me. If I can get a big enough group together, I'm going to ask for two sections.

Tickets go on sale Thursday morning, but I will set up a group rate tomorrow.

E-mail link is at the bottom of this message.

Thanks,

Sachin

2. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
    with myself not knowing how mailing lists work... can anyone that is not on the la norte yahoo group use that email to notify you?

i thought they would have to join the group before being able to email it

-jim

3. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Good point... use the BigSoccer E-mail button at the bottom of the message below my sigline.

Sachin

4. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
    what about if i am letting a group of people know, that aren't necessarily on bigsoccer... how can i pass that on?

5. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Have them post to the USA fan list, if they can. Actually it's a good idea for them to sign up there anyway, as I'll be sending out all the updated info over that list.

They can sign up at usasupporters-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Sachin

6. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
  7. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Bump.

More than half the tickets are gone. If you're not on the list, you better get there quickly.

Sachin

8. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
    bump

come on guys... behind the goal, with supporters, cheap seats (at group rates), everyone wearing red and going nuts for our guys

9. TheMutts

TheMutts New Member

May 19, 2002
    Pittsburgh
    well I was planning on going, but my dad has a buisness trip to Indiana and I dont have a ride (I am not old enough to drive yet) So i guess I wont be coming.

I will definitly make some qualifyers though.

10. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I sat behind the goal for the Honduras qualifier at RFK and it was a good time. A word of warning though, you are in prime real estate for getting things thrown at you from the upper deck (if there's a good turn out for the game.) The Honduran fans were throwing things at our players during corners and at our keeper when he was on that end and I got doused with cokes, beers and even saw a trumpet get thrown.