USA starting line up

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by Mskdevil22, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Mskdevil22

Mskdevil22 New Member

Manchester United
    United States
    Jun 7, 2019
    Wow we almost have a full European line up. If only we can get rid of the MLS scrubs. We still are not playing with our best players. Berhalter wake up. I'm so sick of seeing this coach favor the MLS pool. Honestly, I know this sounds like all the liberals in the country but I hope we lose so he can get fired. I'm sorry soccer God's!

bsky22 repped this.
  2. butters59

butters59 Member+

Feb 22, 2013
    Get rid of Morris. He is the worst offender, dared not to go play in Germany. And now didn't let us to lose. That traitor.

Pegasus and schrutebuck repped this.
  3. gogorath

gogorath Member+

None
    United States
    May 12, 2019
    If OP's post is satire, it's amazingly well crafted.

If it's not ... it might be the most perfect representation of USA Men on Big Soccer. It really should be preserved for all that it is.

The pwning of the libtards combined with the attempt not to get downvoted at the end by this mass of people who apparently disagree.

Just almost perfect in its balance of message board posting. Well done.

schrutebuck repped this.
  4. bsky22

bsky22 Member+

Dec 8, 2003
    There are a lot of people very angry about these sub par MLS players getting so many minutes with the usmnt. It is crazy that they thought this would be a good idea after Arena destroyed the team and didnt qualify for the WC.

There are long term fans who are rooting against players like Lovitz, Trapp, Roldan, etc. They are destroying the fan base. It looks like all they are interested in is naive MLS fans.

5. Excellency

Excellency Member+

LA Galaxy
    United States
    Nov 4, 2011
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    This thread is sick and should be euthanized by mods.

Winoman repped this.
  6. frankburgers

frankburgers Member+

May 31, 2016
    Woof. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: