USA:SLV Party and Members-Only Raffle for FCD/Dallas Cup Ticket Package!

Discussion in 'Dallas Chapter' started by TheDallasPerspective, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Let’s all gather together once more to see if our Yanks can turn things around as they take on CONCACAF foe El Salvador at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. This party will be back at our usual location of Trinity Hall – Mockingbird Station, so come join us there!

SPECIAL MEMBERS-ONLY RAFFLE! We will be giving away one ticket package to an AO member for their Dallas Cup Package Deal for March 27-28. A $30 value, this package includes a ticket to the FC Dallas home opener against hated rival Houston Dynamo, a Dallas Cup day pass for any day from March 28 – April 4 including the USA:MEX U20 match on the 28th, and an FC Dallas limited edition scarf! Given away at halftime, you must be present and you must be a paid member of AO to win! To join AO now for only $15 per year, click the “Join Now” button to the right or go to the AO National Website.

To take advantage of this great offer, please contact Kevin Lindstrom of FC Dallas at klindstrom@fcdallas.net or 214-705-6748!

CAN I COME IF I'M NOT A MEMBER? Absolutely, you can! And should!

WHAT: USA v. El Salvador Friendly

WHEN: Wednesday, February 24; kick-off at 6:00 PM CST.

WHERE: Trinity Hall Irish Pub – Mockingbird Station

KICKOFF IS AT 6:00 PM: Please plan your drive and parking for the rush hour! Raffle will be held at approximately 6:50 PM.

MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN: Yup!

ARE YOU A MEMBER? If you have any question about whether or not you're a member, email us and we'll let you know what our records say.

CAN I JOIN NOW AND WIN? YES!!!! You can be raffle-eligible by joining at any time before the drawing. You can join AO by signing up at the DFWAO table set up at Trinity Hall or going to the AO National Website Join Page and join there. You might also go to the DFWAO Chapter Website Contact Page and shoot Andre the Membership Chair a message letting him know.