USA at Netherlands, March 26, 2020 in Eindhoven

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by USOutlaw16, Dec 17, 2019.

1. USOutlaw16

USOutlaw16 Member+

Green Bay Voyageurs
    United States
    Jan 22, 2011
    On the Gringo Wall of Shame
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone else going? I'm making preliminary plans, but probably won't book until early February. Falls perfectly in line with my spring break, and I do plan on spending a few days in Amsterdam before taking the train to Eindhoven for the match

wixson7 repped this.
  2. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Gunna pass on these. NL in June and Hex in Sept is my next travel.

Real Corona repped this.
  3. It's not recommended to wait too long, as these matches sell out very fast.
    The Orange team is quite popular.

4. USOutlaw16

USOutlaw16 Member+

Green Bay Voyageurs
    United States
    Jan 22, 2011
    On the Gringo Wall of Shame
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #4 USOutlaw16, Dec 20, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    Personally, I'm waiting for any tickets the American Outlaws may secure for the away section if possible. If/when they announce them I intend to snap them up ASAP.

The weekend I intend to get in is also the weekend of Ajax/Feyenoord. I know I won't be able to get tickets for that one, needless to say!

5. Actually you might give it a try. Ajax supporters are banned from attending the "Klassieker" and vice versa because of "unfriendliness in behaviour". So a couple of thousands tickets that normally are sold out now are free for sale. So if you want a chance on that combo it's advised to contact Feyenoord now already to see if you can grab one or two of those tickets for Feyenoord-Ajax.