US WNT autographs how to get them

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by Hope Solo Fan Belgiu, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Hope Solo Fan Belgiu

Oct 2, 2007
    I live in Belgium and I'm collecting autographs off female soccerplayers all over the world
    does anyone know how i can get autographs of the USA national team?

Especialy the one of Hope would be welcome

is there a way to contact US soccer federation???????????

2. Crimson Ace

Crimson Ace Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 4, 2003
    McKinney, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The very best way is to simply attend a USWNT match - and be willing to stay after. This is a team still fighting for recognition and approval from mainstream America. They're usually exceptional at staying long after matches to make sure that most everyone gets an autograph or photo.

If you can't attend any matches between now and the Olympics, make plans to attend one of their tour matches upon their return.

3. Hope Solo Fan Belgiu

Oct 2, 2007
    Yeah bud i live in Belgium that's the dificulty to visit one of there games

4. Crimson Ace

Crimson Ace Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 4, 2003
    McKinney, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well then... I would suggest eBay. I'm sure there will be plenty of Solo autographs being marketed there over the next few months. Just be sure they include a certificate of authenticity and/or a photo of the item being signed.

5. Mookie141

Mookie141 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Mooktown
    Club:
    Sky Blue FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    You might be able to write or e-mail some of them from their websites. Just be honest tell them about your situation and how you feel about them and their play and personalities and they might oblige and sent you something.

6. Hope Solo Fan Belgiu

Oct 2, 2007
    Yep that worked with Kristine Lilly I just have to look up with all the websites then