US U-23 v. Haiti

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by Flyer Fan, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Flyer Fan

Flyer Fan Member+

Apr 18, 1999
    Columbus, OH
  2. Flyer Fan

Flyer Fan Member+

Apr 18, 1999
    Columbus, OH
  3. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good night for Buddle, not so good for Martino or Akwari.

How the hell does Stokes make the lineup over Akwari? I can certainly understand Borchers, but Trevor Perea has played more minutes for DC United than Stokes - and Perea only played four minutes. Not to mention that no defender 21 or younger has played more minutes than Akwari ($1 to Peter Hirdt).

4. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    What's up with Martino? Is he depressed?

5. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    he hasn't been the same since Bailey started that thread about pot. Bailey is the Crew's version of that fan in Wrigley. Thanks a$$hole.

6. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    lets send him to a hypnotist.

7. kaiser kraut

kaiser kraut New Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Let's bring him to Indy so Hang can HotBox him... that'll solve his problems.

8. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    i don't even know what hotboxing is. Is that when Paris Hilton and some other broad step in the ring?

9. myshap

myshap Member

Jun 19, 2002
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    As I said in the "Rebuilding" thread, the Crew have to get Testo and Wingert. It would be the best left sided talent we've ever had in Columbus if it happened.

Martino needs to go to the gym this offseason and put on some mussle weight if he is ever going to improve. It might have helped to have a S&C coach to set goals for him, but hey, the Crew don't have one of those.

10. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    Isn't hotboxing where you have a rap off a la 8 mile?

I think I like Hang's idea better, with the Vinnie Mac of Columbus Crew, none other than yours truly, as guest referee.

11. kaiser kraut

kaiser kraut New Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Alright, as far as I understood it, to hot-box somebody, or to get hot-boxed is a method of getting high from weed. Typically, the people are in an enclosed area so that the smoke lingers. It allows people to get high, and it also allows others to get major contact buzzes. Does that "clear" things up, so to speak?

12. diablodelsol

diablodelsol Member+

Jan 10, 2001
    New Jersey
    Not really. What's weed?

13. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    I think you've got hot boxed mixed up with clam bake, not that I'd even know, the closest thing I've had to a foriegn substance is Niquil.

14. Raoul

Raoul New Member

Sep 19, 1999
    Downtown Dublin
    No Gonads - after Ritchie (ABMOD) clotheslined him in the Metros game, he just backed away and told Richie that was BS. He was still backing away telling Ritchie what a bad person he was until the break.

15. kaiser kraut

kaiser kraut New Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A clam bake involves a Massive amount of people, but then I guess since we're such a Massive club, we'd only do clam bakes and not hot boxes... since those would be too small scaled.