US to Face Germany at RFK on June 2

Discussion in 'Screaming Eagles' started by PACfutbol, Mar 25, 2013.

1. PACfutbol

PACfutbol Member

May 25, 2006
    Bloomington
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    U.S. Men To Face Germany on June 2 at Historic RFK Stadium in Celebration of 100 Years of U.S. Soccer

As a benefit to our fans, U.S. Soccer has arranged for you to order tickets ahead of the general public for the U.S. Men's National Team's Centennial Celebration Match against Germany on Sunday, June 2 at RFK Stadium in Washington, D.C. Kickoff is set for 2:30 p.m. ET.

"We are very excited about playing Germany at RFK Stadium," said U.S. head coach Jurgen Klinsmann. "The stadium historically means a lot to U.S. Soccer. It's a big moment for the whole organization to celebrate 100 years against an opponent who's one of the best in the world."
    Your internet-only presale starts Wednesday, March 27 at 10 a.m. ET and ends Thursday, March 28 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
    Use the code J4STRONG to purchase tickets.

Will the SE be getting a group of tickets for this game?

2. DecadeOfDCU26

DecadeOfDCU26 Member+

May 2, 2007
    DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I emailed Nicole on this to confirm, but from what I read through the US site and the SE site makes it seem like it is reserved seating and not General Admission. Never been to a US game at RFK; can anyone confirm? Just trying to figure if me and my friends need to all get tickets under one persons order.

3. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They often claim assigned seating (The SE mail indicates you should order together) - but as a warning, it often devolves into GA.

United is going more and more ticketbastard and less and less United ticket office - and TB does not understand GA sections or Home sides or anything remotely complicated that might eat into profit by having to code for.

4. greekchampion04

greekchampion04 Member+

Apr 2, 2006
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeahhh its "assigned seating" but i dont see how that will actually happen in our sections

5. danKohner

danKohner Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Section 139
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As this will be my first US Scoocer match I have just one question. I saw on the SE website that the only opition when picking up tickets was at the game .
    "There is one shipping rate available Pickup at the game at $0.00"
    Then I saw on the above website " We will try to make pick-up prior to gameday as easy as possible at select D.C. United matches and viewing parties." So my question is, if you attend a DCU match prior to June 2nd we should be able to pick up the tickets or is it strictly day of game as stated in the SE website.

6. greekchampion04

greekchampion04 Member+

Apr 2, 2006
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you should be able to pick up at the SE tailgate at a DCU game prior to June 2, but email the ticket lady just to be sure.

7. danKohner

danKohner Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Section 139
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks!

8. greekchampion04

greekchampion04 Member+

Apr 2, 2006
    Richmond, VA
    Club: