US SUPPORTER/SAMS ARMY US v MEX 9/3 TIX ORDER NOW!-ONE WEEK ONLY!!!!

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by Bigdog, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Delta Blues

Delta Blues New Member

Jun 25, 1999
    King Willieville
    I think you're right, they'll have to go to an outlet or call to get specific section seating.

2. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    A guy from the USSF called me earlier tonight!!!! And I just checked my credit card account online, $$$ has been charged!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BABY!

SEE YOU ALL THERE! :D

3. cyn0979

cyn0979 New Member

Jun 9, 2005
    Queens, NY
    That makes two of us, I finally faxed my order today at 4pm.

See you all in Columbus!

4. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    I'm not having as good of luck. My credit card company is merging with Bank One this week and aren't very helpful. I had not received a call from USSF and my credit card does not show the $$$ charged to it like I once thought.

I'm starting to worry...

5. CMeszt

CMeszt Member+

Farewell Sweet Prince
    Jan 9, 2004
    Gentrification's Apex.
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    if it makes anyone feel any better, I got my bank statement thursday and even though I've had my order confirmed by USSF, still no charge...

6. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'
    Guys & gals, passing on Ms. Oles' Thank you to supporters.....

=================

The flowers are beautiful and very thoughtful! Thank you so much!
    Please also pass along my gratitude to everyone with Sam's Army and US Supporters!

Unfortunately, I wasn't in the office Friday, but the reports are that the
    fax machine stayed pretty busy! Thank everyone for their patience and
    cooperation as well, I hope to have tickets out to you all within the next
    couple of weeks!

7. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Ditto

8. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'
    and if your day or two late on your Supporters section (SA) order you will still be OK, but within reason!!
    Bd

9. Atouk

Atouk BigSoccer Supporter

DC United
    Apr 16, 2001
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    According to the email from US Soccer, you can only use your pre-sale number online, not in person or on the phone:

10. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
    Everyone, please keep in mind that even if you CC or Debit card has been charged, the charges do not appear on your statements until the transaction is "settled", and that can take 1-2 days, or more.

11. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thank you! I had decided yesterday that we probably couldn't make it, but after sleeping on it my wife and I decided 'Why the hell not,' so I hope you'll still accept our order. :eek:

12. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'
    Just write a nice little note on there and say please. : ) Put Atn Teresa.
    You will be covered.
    Bd

13. REVS FAN 1

REVS FAN 1 Member

Jul 2, 2004
    Weymouth, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Just a thought....It worked for me! Try and subtract your current balance from your credit limit.....You'll probably see a hold for the correct amount!! :D

Mike

14. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    Nope, I'm about as anal about my money as someone can be. I know exactly how much is on my CC at all times. The $320 for my 8 tickets is definitely not on there. Before I had thought it was on there because on the automated service through my CC it said a $320 authorization was on there. That was last Tuesday, but it never was added to my balance.

I called and left a message today with Teresa, but she's out of the office until Tuesday. Does anyone know any other way to get ahold of a different person on Monday? When I call the number they provided I always end up at Teresa's voice mail. I sent a couple emails last week asking for a call and never got one.

BD, any advice besides to not freak out?! :)

15. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'
  16. Thomas Flannigan

Feb 26, 2001
    Chicago
    Ben, my credit card has not been hit yet for the full order. I got a message on Thursday from the USSF saying the would be out of the office on Friday and my credit card would not be hit until LATER NEXT WEEK. The reason is the USSF is trying to cover the USWNT firiendly against Iceland today AND the national team Gold Cup final. They never have two game in one day like that and they are stretched pretty thin.

I think you will be OK!!

17. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    Sent...thanks.

18. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    Hey Jim, is it fair to suggest at this point that we could have the biggest Sam's Army / U.S. supporters section ever at the Columbus match?

19. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'
    Ev, It may be a close second to the Mexico match in C-bus in 01', and Post 9-11 Clincher in Foxboro. All time, though is US/Honduras at RFK, which was nearer the 2500 mark. I should have a solid # for everyone during the week.

Bd
    -Eat more snitzel
    -Country before Club
    -Walk the walk

20. TheMutts

TheMutts New Member

May 19, 2002
    Pittsburgh
    I also have not got confirmation yet. ill wait a couple more days before i cry

21. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    All quiet in the Eastern Front....

22. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Likewise, if anybody missed out and needs my password, let me know.

The only thing is that I deleted my email, knowing I wouldn't be going.... but I'm sure I can get the password back, right?

23. goaliemanpat

goaliemanpat Member

May 14, 2005
    Holly, MI
    I just found out about this presale today. Is it to late to send in an order either today or tommorow.

24. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Gone Fishin'
    You can try, but at this point there are no guarantee's. USSF folks are on a travel day today, so just write a note on your fax and ask Terese if she can help Tuesday. Bd

25. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    4 from Louisville coming. I have my brother in-law who is a hockey fan and 2 good friends going. None have been to a US game (sans myself.). Should be a pretty good time. I haven't received any confirmation but am pretty sure that my order was sent through. I get to work at 7 AM and it was sent Friday around 6:45 AM!

Is it too early to start a "I haven't received tickets in the mail thread!!" yet? :D