US/MEX in San Marcos, TX

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by JeffGMc, Aug 29, 2005.

1. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I'm in San Marcos this weekend for a wedding, anyone know a good place to watch the game?

PM me if possible, thanks.

2. FakeFlopper

FakeFlopper Member

Jul 21, 2005
    Austin, Tx
    Nothing down there in San Marcos. Maybe the Nike or Sony store at the outlets if you're willing to stand there for 90 mins. I'd try the school campus and see if there's a underground there ( a place for bowling or pool). If not then I would trek to Austin and watch it at the underground at U. Texas I know they have ESPN 2.

3. ElRoss425

ElRoss425 Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fado on 4th Street in Austin usually has some games on. Check it out or at least give them a call. BTW it's a bar.

4. ElRoss425

ElRoss425 Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You could also try going to Chili's or Appleby's bar and ask the bartender to turn the TV to the soccer game.

5. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Thanks all.

6. CA-SA

CA-SA Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Brownsville, TX
    Down here in San Antonio, we have been gathering at the Lion and Rose. It's an English pub and they have the game at full audio. You should take the bar into consideration because all other local bars will probably have college football on all big screens. It's on Broadway, call them or map quest the bar. Go to the San Antonio Expansion boards and ask around. I know a couple of BS guys going, but im going to the game myself.

Good Luck,