US-Canada the forwards

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by superdave, Sep 5, 2021.

1. butters59

butters59 Member+

Feb 22, 2013
    Goal aside, pass that Pulisic hit a post affter, cross to Pefok that almost ended in auto goal and all other chances that we created aside Aaronson wasn't great.

superdave and olephill2 repped this.
  2. rgli13

rgli13 Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    pulisic was fine, as usual we dont get him the ball enough and no one makes any attempt to help him, be available, anything. im not saying that correctly...its not like we leave pulisic specifically on an island- our offense has zero movement.

in our nonexistent offense p-funk probably is a one dimensional player (he won the ball and held up reasonably well which is five times better than sarge has in any match ever). and speaking of sarge his only contribution is defensive hustle. i mean, what does it really matter which it it? and if you see either as clearly better or worse than the other youre just confirming some bias you seriously need to get over. in this team, this "offense" theyre both useless.

aaronson was maybe even more improved from es than dest- its crazy how playing guys in postions/roles theyre capable works, huh?

i guess its arguable if hes a 10 (i still dont think so), but hes damn sure not an 8. i think hes a good enough fit for our "wide attacker" role (and think playing that role off the bench is the best realistic use for him).

of course, like many issues the single best solution would be a 4231- he would be ideal on that 3 line interchanging with pulisic, reyna, weah, etc.

anyways, sarge and konrad came on. somehow 7 minutes wasnt enough for them to make any impact...