Uruguay v. Ecuador - September 11, 2012 - Estadio Centenario

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by Manolo, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Ecuador4life

Ecuador4life Member

Feb 14, 2006
    Sunnyvale,CA
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Your grammar is horrendous and I cant understand your mumbling. You are now officially a payaso, congratulations.

2. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So you are saying that Valencia and Benitez missing the game away in Venezuela had no consequences? Wow......who replaced these two players in that game? I guess you don't need Valencia against Chile. Easily replaced right!!

3. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Really? is that all you got? no footballing comeback? Clown. Go cry in your guatita.

4. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    dude ,do you have to be so cantankerous to give your opinion,you sound like you're locked up in a mental ward and are fighting with your computer.take your pill and chillax.jeez:thumbsup:

pepe pancho repped this.
  5. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    da fuq happened here?

4 pts out of 6 is good.
    13, one point shy of the leader is good.
    2 goals from pk's. NOT GOOD.

Felipao (if healthy) is a starter from now on. Period. We need to score more. We have a pretty solid defense (only 7 goals), but we have only scored 8 (1/per game) - Awful.

Valencia lost his cool and will be missed against Chile. I believe the game vs Chile will be Renato Ibarra's first start and he will show he can be a replacement for Antonio.

I am more concerned about Castillo missing that game. Mainly because Saritama and Noboa are the same player and we can't have them play together. Noboa starts and then Minda plays? P. Quiñonez? Gordo Lucho? (jk) Gruezo?

6. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We'll see. Qualifier is not a good time to experiment or see if someone can replace a footballer of Valencia's caliber. Its Ibarra's stupid ass cross with 10 second's left in the game that gets Valencia going to commit the foul from behind. What ever happened to taking to ball down into the corner and waste time or force a corner? I guess Ibarra missed that class.

7. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ArgentineFutbol. seriously? what is your obsession with Ecuador, my god you were even commenting in this thread same time as your country Argentina was playing????
    anyways, so we got a questionable Penalty called on our favor in the Bolivia game and what?? people didnt Rage? Bolivia's federation are even asking for a permanent suspension to the ref, but what? we have to be quiet, our players just have to duck their heads and take it? Also, Do YOU REALLY feel that Valencia deserved that second yellow? I clearly remember Lugano and Pereira hitting Valencia from the back in 3 different ocassions, Walter Ayovi took some pretty bad blows as well, the ref fu**ed up plain and simple, will anything come out of anger ? no, but we do have a right to be upset and so can Valencia.
    Last thing, players and coaches criticize referees ALL THE TIME, didnt Mancini state in a press conference that he felt the refs were being too generous with Man U? didnt Chlesea players almost jumped the ref after the stanford bridge game against Barcelona when they felt they got robbed? after that they all criticized the ref, its part of the game.

8. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ----------------------------------Dominguez------------------------------------
    JC Paredez--------------Campos--------------Erazo---------------Walter----
    Rojas---------------------Saritama-------------Noboa---------------Montero--
    ---------------------------------------Caicedo-----------------------------------
    -------------------------------Benitez---------------------------------------------

Ibarra and Arroyo as subs and we have a chance at the 3 points against Chile, any news on Caicedo? is he injured? he did come out limping yesterday.

9. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This is what happens when you watch 33+ years of ecuadorian football and still you hear the same ridiculous fans blame the ref like its the first or last time that is ever going to happen. Instead of blaming the player and letting them know they are responsible, they blame the ref. These are the same people that are going to blame the ref when in 2014 they'll be watching Venezuela instead of Ecuador in Brasil.

10. Ecuador4life

Ecuador4life Member

Feb 14, 2006
    Sunnyvale,CA
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Troll! Lets get rid of this guy once and for all!

11. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Whole bunch of people are behind you.lol.. Troll? why? because I see another side of football where the in end, its the players that make the difference and not the Ref. Go grab your Pom Poms.

12. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  13. lav92

lav92 Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    You are Argentine your opinion on refs are invalid. Or maybe I'm wrong...maybe it was the the players you guys paid off like Peru some decades ago...yeah maybe you are right.

14. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    yup. We actually put a chip in the ball where we made the ball hit the post in the final minutes of the 1978 World cup final so we wouldn't lose. wait for it..wait for it.. you can tell we had the remote control:

15. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Whether Valencia or Benitez were present vs. Venezuela doesn't mean sh*t. It doesn't guarantee anything. If it guarantees 3 points, please be the first one to let me know. Venezuela isn't a piece of cake to beat anymore.

16. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    CARLOS GRUEZO!!! That guy needs to be on the NT with Roosevelt Oyola and Fernando Gaibor.

17. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  18. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It guaranteed a 3-1 lost to venezuela without your best players. One for taking his shirt off and another for being a dumbass. Proven still to be a dumbass as of yesterday. GUARANTEED..

19. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Did you listen to the broadcast? it was obvious to them.

20. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Hit the road Argentinefutbol , I'm going to get you banned. You're going to be locked up in your padded room in a straightjacket where you belong with your weird form of talking. Goodbye :)

21. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The anger I felt yesterday has dissipated, that being said if i see the ref I'm punching him in the face. All joking aside, we can't blame the ref for the way we let the game get away from us. Had Benitez scored the chances we had, we wouldn't even be in this position, blaming the ref. Had Erazo cleared the ball properly, we walk away with the win...If Rueda had half a brain and made some timely subs, who knows. I agree that Benitez commands attention from the opposing defense and that opens up spaces for other players, but Benitez main function is not to attract attention, he's there to score.

And supposedly Castillo is not going to be suspended for the next game.
    http://www.teradeportes.com/futbol/...ndo-alejandro-castillo-estoy-papelito-con-una

22. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Honestly, it wouldn't hurt so much if this exact same call hadn't eliminated us from the 2010 WC.

[​IMG] GIFSoup

23. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm hoping that Morante breaks through at U de Chile and starts receiving playing time. Campos still doesn't convince me. Here are some of the new players I want to see called up for the Chile + Venezuela games.

Morante instead of Guagua
    Oyola " " Calderon
    Cazares/ Gaibor " " Leon
    Angulo " " Mina

Wishful thinking??

24. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    lol so basically Argentine Futbol is saying we are guaranteed to lose against Chile next month. Games aren't won until you play them buddy.

25. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It's too early for Angulo bro. He's doing good but I say we let him adapt to his club and see what happens from there. He has 3 goals in 2 friendlies so far so it seems to be a promising start and a great confidence booster for him. I'd say leave him alone until the first Qualifier games we have in 2013- which should be in April if I'm not mistaken.

the other changes would be awesome.