Uribe 4 More Years Reeleccion Paso! [NSR]

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by Hartfield, Oct 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Lo dicho, sino estan conmigo, esta contra mi...

W.

2. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    y venezuela.....

como quisiera escuchar la propuesta de dapip para erradicar narcoterroristas AKA guerilleros de la farc o eln y paras....sin Uribe o sin un tradicional politico del partido liberal (no digo conservador, porque ese partido se acabo hace tiempos)

3. sysco76

sysco76 Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Potomac Falls
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    More money is approved for plan Colombia because if its not Colombia does not have the money or means to fight the gorillas alone. Of course the US wants Colombia to fight the Gorillas they are the drug dealers. What other reason would there be? You think Bush or the American goverment is getting anything out of giving Colombia Black hawks, military equipment, military training, and HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of DOLLARS, for what? :confused: I dont really understand if you're saying Bush is getting something out of Plan Colombia.

4. sysco76

sysco76 Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Potomac Falls
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What are you thinking? :confused:

5. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    how long have you lived here in the US? how long have you lived in Colombia, if at all?

6. sysco76

sysco76 Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Potomac Falls
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does it make a diffrence?

7. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    i beleive it does because unless you have lived there you don't know the inner workings of the politicians in colombia. My parents used to be neck deep in it, mostly just to be able to survive, because without a "padrino" you couldn't get a decent job at that time. THeres a really nice documentary about Plan Colombia, called "The Failure of Plan Colombia" or something like that....really interesting.

8. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    uno de los pasos positivos.......sigan creyendo en colombia

Por gestión de Proexport, quedó definida la visita de 4.140 turistas canadienses a Cartagena entre diciembre de este año y mayo del 2005.

Así quedó definido luego del viaje de familiarización a la ciudad organizado por la institución, en el que participaron representantes de las agencias de turismo más importantes de Canadá.

A partir de la primera semana de diciembre próximo llegarán a Cartagena cada semana 180 turistas canadienses, en un programa que se prolongará durante 23 semanas hasta mayo del 2006, que es la temporada más fría en ese país.

Robin Goldberg, presidente de Conquest Vacations, el mayor mayorista de turismo de Canadá, destacó los efectos del proyecto y anunció que la empresa incluso podría incrementar el número de vuelos a Cartagena.

“Contamos con aviones propios para ampliar los cupos de viajes de acuerdo a la demanda, pero en principio comenzaremos con charter de 180 pasajeros semanales, con la buena noticia que diciembre está ya vendido en su
    totalidad”, reveló el directivo.

plan de Uribe.....

9. sysco76

sysco76 Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Potomac Falls
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really dont care, I guess your mommy and daddy told you some really bad stuff about Colombia. I was there until 1988. (Millos Campeon last great memory) So now what do you have to say. Uribe is the only one que le da leña la los guerilleros, and if it was up to me I say dismantaling the paramilitares is a stupid move, them and the military have always worked together. Yeah yeah they killed the most people but those people were Gorilla sympithesers so fvckem. :eek: . So I guess your parents told you about the bombs that would go off at banks and the police stations, about when the bomb blew the DAS to smitherines, well I was there for that not in Colombia but on a bus driving 3 blocks from it and I lived in the 20 de Julio en el Sur where blowing up banks and Political party houses was comoun thing :( . Dont come at me like you know me you have know idea what we had to do to get to this country. I did'nt know there are Gorilla symithezers here. :mad: What ever.

10. Hartfield

Hartfield Red Card

Jun 15, 2005
    Bogota D.C
    Pibe no es tampoco el super Colombiano...desde que edad vive en eU?

11. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I was there when all that happened too, I'm all for him getting rid of the guerrilleros, but we have to be truthful to ourselfs, the guy ain't doing it for free, and that's what most of you think, hes taking his cut and its a big one.....as long as there is money under the table, this problem isn't going away that easy.

and I'm not a guerrilla sympathizer, if I was I wouldn't be living here would I?

12. Hartfield

Hartfield Red Card

Jun 15, 2005
    Bogota D.C
    bueno por fa...pon algun enlace donde pueda ver algo sobre esta plata que usted tanto habla.

13. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    if it was that easy, all our problems would be solved.

14. sysco76

sysco76 Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Potomac Falls
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not say it's going away easy. Shi* I dont think it's going any where any time soon but we have to try. I'm all for bombing the hell out of the whole jungle :cool: (which cant realisticley be done) but we have to do something. The gorillas are not fighting for anything. Not like the M-19 or like any other grupo guerillero when they start. Now it's all about drug dealing its about a multi million dollar bussiness for them, and that kills out economy worse than all the politicions combined. We have no tourism, (which is pickin up) Thank you Uribe. Companies dont want to invest in Colombia cause some idiot is going to blow up a oil pipe line. (we have a shi*t load of oil) and other resoures that we cant do anything with because of these barbarians. I've been to Colombia 4 times in the last 3 years (thank GOD, but it's expensive) but still, and my sister is going to get married in Colombia next may 2006 and we have 50 some people going from EEUU becuase we can ;) . I Love my country and no Uribe will not fix Colombia but its a start. :eek: Thats what I'm talking about! Viva Colombia :)

15. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    eso es una falta de respeto a la honradez de un gran presidente.

pibe hay que pensar las cosas 2 veces antes de hablar tanta barbaridad :mad:

16. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    ahi si me perdona hermano, usted sabe que yo soy tan antioqueño como usted, y defiendo a colombia a capa y espada, pero la verdad no se puede tapar con un dedo. Y asi Uribe sea antioqueño, no quiere decir que no voy a mirar las dos caras de la moneda.

Yo se que uribe ha hecho grandes cosas, y me alegro, el turismo (como dice sysco) se está mejorando otra vez, y las inversiones extranjeras en colombia se están empezando a mover, y nadie más que yo quiere que ese país se arregle y por fin se puede vivir en paz allá.

Yo muchas veces lo he dicho, mi pensado es volver a colombia, casarme allá (como lo está haciendo la hermana de sysco) y poder vivir allá. En los ultimos 5 años yo he estado 3 veces, y cada vez me es más duro regrasar acá a las USAS.

Yo todo esto no lo digo por crear un mal ambiente entorno de Uribe, y ojalá este nuevo proceso que estamos emprendiendo, porque los que estamos por fuera también hacemos fuerza para que el país se arregle, sirva para algo, peor otra vez lo digo, el man no es ninguna perita en dulce.

17. eulersmethod

eulersmethod New Member

Jul 23, 2005
    fort lauderdale, USA

that is one of the most naive things i have ever heard come out of not just a colombian, but out of anyone, and i wont say its stupid, because clearly the only way you would say that its because you have no clue whatsoever as to how things actually work.

with that comment you sound like a roman saying that that all the empire wants to do is bring peace to the carthaginians and that the emperor has nothing but good intentions for them. its absolutely ludicrous, i really dont feel like going into why It is that the US wants to be involved militarily in Colombia, just like it is in 70% of the worlds nations, for that I can only suggest you go and read the history of British colonialism and the history of America and its use of globalization to undermine every single sovereign country they've needed to adjust in the last 150 years. I personally recommend you start out with books and journals from Noam Chomsky.

But I will tell you that Americas interest has nothing to do with drug dealers or the "good will" of the great george bush. Colombias problem can only be truly resolved by colombians, the resources, man power, and intelligence to fight organized crime, poverty, and the FARC & company DOES exist in Colombia, we don't need the US, or the EU to come in and do whatever they want us to do. Right now, to the United States we are becoming Puerto rico #2.

If Colombia continues on this path, not only will citizens of Colombia will begin to lose their rights, but they will live only to satisfy the wishes of the united states. Colombia right now has an economy that is Pro America, and Anti Colombia. Laws that are forcedly written to appease US interests, and ignore the people that they are suppose to protect!
    The most recent little thing I read was how the courts in Colombia were trying to ease the strict abortion laws, but the US and its batch of neo con's, unbelievably had the arrogance to come out and make comments to pressure the COLOMBIAN courts to continue their "pro-life" views.

The US driven Plan Colombia, is pushing farmers further and further into a corner where they aren't allowed to produce anything that they can compete with in the international, and NATIONAL economy, and the disgusting thing is that those farmers are being replaced with cheaper imports from the US itself, so in a couple of years you are going to see a Colombia with no farming (the backbone of every civilization in the last 5k years) and completely dependent on the generous US or EU to feed us. Just like our African friends have been for the past 2 centuries. And look where they are now. Oh and by the way, the country company that is in charge of distributing the chemicals used to defoliate the Colombian jungle is Dynacorp. It's a US military contractor, who answers DIRECTLY to the US military, so you wont ever see in your life a senate hearing on why it is that the destruction of every green patch of nature in Colombia was destroyed by the US armed forces or the people they forced to work for them in colombia, so they can basically do whatever in gods name they want, and the Colombian government wont do, or say anything about it. Because its part of the super dooper free Colombian Plan and *remember without those super expensive Black Hawk helicopters Colombia will cease to exist*, that was sarcasm.

And that's just ONE example of the great things that plan Colombia will do for us.
    I am not Alexander the Great or General George Patton to say for certain how to militarily annihilate FARC and other organized revolutionary forces in Colombia, but I can tell you that it is OBVIOUS that a pair of black hawk helicopters, and a few m-16's will Not win you a war.

Like emma goldman once said, The most violent element in society is ignorance. It's the new pandemic.
    So if you want to be part of the fox News-never question your government-generation, its up to you. But don't expect your freedom to be untouched, or your inherently god given rights of free thought to remain untouched. If you have any left.

18. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Legalizar la mandarina...

Sin trafico ilegal y con impuestos y regulacion, bajan los precios...

Si bajan los precios se acaban las ganancias descomunales...

Sin ganancias descomunales no hay motivo para matar ni plata para comprar las armas....

Claro, diganle eso a los dueños de los negocios, de las armas, de la mandarina, que son 3: Paranoicos, Gorrillas y Monitos...

Ahhh y preguntense quien cobra comision (como dice Pibe)... Paisa es, la reeleccion propone y los gringos lo ponen...

Una observacion mas: En un pais de corruptos como el nuestro, no creen que tener al gobernante de turno en la carrera por reelegirse da para muchos problemas, como uso de fondos publicos en campañas, manipulacion de votos y maquinarias, presion a funcionarios.... No, que San Alvarito lo vaya a hacer, yo creo que eso nunca ha pasado por su cabecita:rolleyes:

19. sysco76

sysco76 Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Potomac Falls
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Eulermethod: You still did not say where the money is going. Like Uribe and the government pockets it. You just talk about it like the boogie man is using it. :( How do you figure that Colombia can win this war alone if we have been fighting it for over 40 years, humm? Thats just my answer to the Colombia doing it by itself.

Now on the pro life issue well who cares what you think, maybe you don't belive in God which is fine with me but being killing babies in some womans whom is not right. Yeah that makes me a Christian, Heterosexual, Pro-life, Pro gun, Conservative male and proud of it. See in Colombia going to military school we were taught God, Mother and Country are the most important things in our lives and that's how we live. So that's to answer your not changing the law to be more liniant on killing unborn babies. Trust me it's a good thing or maybe you would not be here now.

Now to eradicating the cocaine fields. Now do you really expect the Colombian military to go pick the cocaine plant right out the ground. How else do you expect it to kill it? humm sound like fumigating would be the right choice, don't know if you realize how big Colombia is. What is the company in Colombia that fumigates cocaine? or any thing else this big for that matter? Well I cant think of one or of one that could handle the quantity so well Dynocorp would probably be the one used, and OH-NO there owned by the US military again OH-NO! (that was sarcasim) just in case you could not figure it out.

Also lets see if in a couple years Colombia can not feed itself and need the USA to feed the whole country, your just talking out your anus but I guess well see in a couple years wont we. Africa is a totally diffrent monster the reason for no food is arid land scape, unfertile soil and being a 3rd world contry does not help. I'm in relief efforts and they need things just as basic as seeds and old school tools which they dont even have. So how could you think that the US would starve all of Africa just to sell them food if they don't even have money to pay for it? :confused:

So if you want to be a hate your goverment do so thats why we live here to be free and to be a hippie, tree hugger if YOU want :eek: . So anyways hate Colombia and the USA all you want but I have a question why dont you go back to Colombia cause obviously 70% of the population is wrong and they need you to clear things up for all of us.

Noam Chomsky is lucky he was not born in China because he would not have had the right to spread his left wing political hatred toward the country. He calls the USA the leading terrorist state what a bunch of bull shi*. I call it a free state where things are decided bye voting and if you cant vote to bad and if you dont like it get out of here.

No government in the WHOLE world is not corrupt in one way or another, listen and read it to your self again NO COUNTRY OR GOVERNMENT IN THE WHOLE WORLD. Maybe you think living in China is great well why don't you go there and see if the chinese like living in a Communist country. Mabey Iran is the country for you where killing an Isralie or an infadel yeah that means you to (unless you are muslim, I dont know) is the country for you. So go tell Castro what I wrote and tell him that there are Christians in the world left and were not going anywhere until the 2nd coming. :)

20. eulersmethod

eulersmethod New Member

Jul 23, 2005
    fort lauderdale, USA
    i dont know what money youre talking about, if you mean the approximatly 2 billion dollars that the US is investing in Plan Colombia, then i cant tell you every specific part of the budget and its distribution, i know most of that goes to your glorious and magical war winning blackhawk helicopters and a some parts of the colombian army and airforce.

as for the 35 year war, the reasons the Colombia hasnt 'won it' is not purely military, its mostly political and social, as long as there are politicians who dont want to do the right thing because they are afraid to take risks or make a stand, like there has been for the last half century in colombia, you will not win the war. Uribe is doing the right thing by partially taking a stand, atleast making it look like his doing it, and fighting Farc & friends. but at the same time he is completely and utterly giving all the permission in the world to the US to do what it wants, and how it wants in colombia. therefore you will see a FARCless/America owned colombia in no time.

????? are you insane? ? its not about WHAT i think!, ITS ABOUT ANOTHER COUNTRY TELLING OUR SUPREME COURT WHAT TO DO, you find this normal!??? what i think about abortion is not the point, you dont find it enraging that the united states goverment decides it wants to put pressure on the highest court of the land in colombia!??

Its the way in which they are doing it that does more damage to colombia than the narcotraficantes, you can either do it properly, the way in which colombian engineers WANT to do it, which is ALOT less harmfull than fumigating, or you can do it The Dynacorp way, which is the way you want it apparantly, i explained why it is that the current methods are EXTREMELY dangerous to our farmers, our nature, and the nature contained on the border of venezuela, ecuador, and brazil.
    and the other thing is that apparently you have absolutely no idea what being a contractor for the US military means. ill just tell you that, in case these chemicals that dynacorp and the monsanto corporation do increadable damage to us and our ecosystem in colombia, they arent held accountable, they answer DIRECTLY to the US military, which means they can do whatever they want without ANY congressional oversight, so if we have an Agent Orange situation in colombia within the next decade, you or the Colombian government can cry all they want about it and the US government will do Nothing about it.

i wont say all that is a stupid comment, because i dont know you, but i can tell you that theres a reason those africans are a third world country, just like we are, its just that theyve been getting violated for a couple of more centuries than we have. Africa, JUST like south america, has enough natural resources and man power that if they were united, they would be an economic force that would counter balance The united states , and the EU at the same time. that is not speculation that is a Fact. its almost as if you have NO idea of how history has played out over the last 400 years. its amazing.

and also, just for your information, the solution to helping africa isnt by just pumping money into an african government and then forget about it. and the US knows that perfectly, but they wont do it another way because its not beneficial for them.

i feel sorry for you that you only see the world in shades of white and black, and not just that but you seem to have those 2 colors confused. i have to be frank and tell you that you have an extremely limited and short sighted mind. i didnt think that people like you actually came out of colombia, but that just shows us that ignorance has no borders.

im not a hippie, or tree huger like you seem to classify some people as. i dont hate countries, i hate the people who run them, i hate ignarant people, i hate people who dont think because they preffer to live in a state of denial and lies because they are comfortable. I dont hate the US, the United States system of goverment , its constitution and all its laws are the most advanced, and most human system of goverment in human history, but not even those things can hold up against greed, hate, ignorance, stupidity, and every thing else that seems to be in a state of surpluss at the moment.

and i wish i could go back to Colombia, i plan to one day. but its impossible, Colombia has been forced by many different factors to be so unbearable, thats its nearly to impossible to live a productive life there. and i have a couple of dead friends, family members, and nearly my parents to convince me that life in colombia is not about living, its about surviving.

and those 70% of people you talk about, i dont know if those numbers are correct or not, it doesnt matter, but if you offer a supressed and batter people a plan that their goverment say would fix their problems, they would support it. and unfortunaly for us, most people in colombia dont have many other choices, what other choice is there than the Plan Colombia? none, the Colombian Goverment is intent on doing whatever the US tells it do to, and how to do it.

yes, we are lucky to have mr. chomsky in the US, while we have some freedom left, and he, along with any other bright human being to talk, think, and teach.
    and the voting process in the US is becomming so corrupt that instad of having 1 dictatorship, we have 2. and every 4 or 8 years they go back and forth, never fixing anything, always looking to change our lives, not to what is better for us, but to what is better for them.

and yes, no goverment on earth is free of corruption, so that means we should just roll over and let it be corrupt, dont ask questions and support your goverment no matter what they do. , that ideology is as anti american as nazi-ism.

i can assure you, that REAL leaders, and thinkers like washington, jefferson, franklin, and people like lincoln would cry in shame if they saw the state in which the US was in right now and how they treated the rest of humanity, not just abroad, but here inside america.

21. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    How many of these do you see in US? In Colombia?

14 signs of fascism

The 14 characteristics are:

Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
    Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottoes, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
    Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.

Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
    The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.

Supremacy of the Military
    Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.

Rampant Sexism
    The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.

Controlled Mass Media
    Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.

Obsession with National Security
    Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.

Religion and Government are Intertwined
    Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government's policies or actions.

Corporate Power is Protected
    The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.

Labor Power is Suppressed
    Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed .

Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
    Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts is openly attacked, and governments often refuse to fund the arts.

Obsession with Crime and Punishment
    Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.

Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
    Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.

Fraudulent Elections
    Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.

Copyright © 2003 Free Inquiry magazine
    Reprinted for Fair Use Only.

22. sysco76

sysco76 Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Potomac Falls
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1st of all sorry I don't know how to do your quote followed by my point but its cool I must admit.

So I guess Uribe does everything the US want. Ok lets say the Colombian goverment does this. What are you doing about it? You say something should be done. So come on with it what are you doing. If this is true the Colombian goverment should grow some balls and not let this happen. What are you doing about it? Abortion is wrong and if Colombia and Colombians don't know it well then fvck it somebody has to. Once again the WHOLE goverment needs to do what is best for the country now if they are getting bullied well that's not good but what can I do about it. That does not happen to me I assure you.

If the Colombian engineers have a better way to do it than they should. By the way how is it supose to be done enlighting me please. The Colombian people need to stand up for them selves then and do it right then. I know the fumigation that is being done right now does harm to the Eco-system. So what's the more efficient way?

Yeah I know what you think the USA has been running the world forever and not letting anyone do anything they want....... BOO-HOO. Tell me who is going to invest in Colombia, with the gorillas there. I'm sure you do lots to help our people there and other parts of the world too. Now I did not say pumping money into Africa will fix anything. What are you talking about? :confused: I said I help by sending money for seeds and tools to work the land through non profit Christian organizations.

Like I said no country or goverment is free of greed and corruption but is that all it is. I guess no president or goverment want to do any good huh. They all hate everyone and just want to make there pockets fatter. Maybe true but I think you should do something about it if you don't like it. Conspiracy theorist like you seem to think so and that's ok you can cause you are free to freak out any time you want. ;) . I know that the founders of this country are rolling in there graves. Religious liberties being taken from us all the time, when this country was founded on religious freedom and writing is proof of that, it's all over the constituion. All of them thanking and counting on God for guidence. Maybe you should try reading the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declarationg of Independence, the Gettysburg address just start with foundations of freedom from the American Center for Law and Justice.

Theres no need to repond to this, we will have to agree to diagree cause you have not told me anything I dont already know. I've heard of people like you. Everything is wrong with the world and America is to blame. Well go join Al Qaeda or something but do some thing to change this awful land that you CHOOSE to live in. I know what it's like to live in Colombia you've told me nothing and don't be mad I could of done the same thing you did and call you ignorant, stupid, idiot and that I feel sorry for you and what ever else but I won't. It's been fun Method.

23. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    todo ese cuento barato de dapip aplica a DEMOCRACIAS AVANZADAS!

parece que estamos dando pasos grandes a ser una MEJOR democracia, y muchos planes del presidente Uribe se podran continuar en el 5th o 6th año....

24. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No es barato, mirelo bien y aplica, incluso en paises no tan avanzados, como en Iraq de Saddam, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile...
    y precisamente, no son democracias, se vota por el partido que es o ud. vera.... y de todos modos gana el partido que es...

Como podemos volvernos una mejor democracia si ni siquiera somos una? No se dan cuenta que vamos de para atras en lo poco que habiamos ganado... Digame, cuantos partidos se van a inscribir si pasa esto de la reeleccion? Quien va a controlar que la plata del gobierno no se use en proselitismo? o que se presione a los empleados publicos para votar de cierta forma? o que se asignen contratos a los que llevan los votos? No que esto no pase, pero la reeleccion da mas pie para que suceda...

25. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    esa es la prueba a la que estamos sometridos los colombianos, avanzar y hacer las cosas bien

los partidos tradicionales estan abolidos por anticuados, el nuevo orden de poder/TRABAJO politico esta llegando, no se si es una revolucion o revolcon o EVOLUCION de lo poco que teniamos en palacio de nariño, bajo ese tradicionalismo egoista de los ultimos 60 años.

dale paso al nuevo orden politico! las garantias las estudia la corte suprema y no creas que sera un reto facil, para muchos leguleyos de antaño que quedan en puestos oficiales -ojala el presidente y sus allegados controlen ese punto que te daria a ti y a Gaviria o a los serpistas mucha labia que brindar. ;)