Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by _VII_, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Re: Upcoming Previews

Thinking bout it now...a white upper with silver where the stripes are does not sound too pleasing. It seems like the white and silver would clash too much. And how are they gonna put a thumb-print on a shoe like that anyway...??? Post pics, ASAP.

2. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

I swear to God that someone on Bigsoccer is actually a rep for Adidas and Nike and all the other major sports producers and are taking the ideas from people on here! lol I wouldn't actually be surprised though because it's seeing what passionate real football fans like and want...so listen up reps im onto and im gona hunt you down......when i buy a car.

3. Lampard123

Lampard123 New Member

May 17, 2004
    Dundee,Scotland

This whole thread came from one person saying that they had pics.Perhaps if they posted them then we can actually discuss something real rather than arguing whether something is good/bad that we havent even seen :) :)

4. appleCORR

appleCORR New Member

May 2, 2004

They have already had a white and silver pred. It was the champions league boot a few season ago. It looked alright they didn't really clash.

appleCORR

5. ConorM

ConorM New Member

Jun 6, 2004

Ok you beat me. What I don't understand is with all this increased predator technology, why are the fins being positioned differently each time and then they claim they are in the best place each time when actually they are getting worse. I mean its as if they think there is only one way to kick a ball or something and they are so thin and sunk into the leather that they become obsolete. All this on top of the fact any difference would be negligible anyway makes them the most useless gimmick ever put on a boot.

6. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003

I liked those White/Silver CL ones...I just think having a white upper and a silver body on the pulses would look...awkward. Just my opinion.

7. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England

ok, so where are these pictures we were told to wait for ???

8. Predaors_Forever

Predaors_Forever New Member

Feb 9, 2004

Well in actuall fact the all black predator manias have a black tongue so sorry to ruin your fun although it is the first commercial boot they will release with a different coloured tongue.

9. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer New Member

Jan 13, 2004

I think this thread has lost its way, but I know what we all would really appreciate that was teased in the original post.

PLEASE POST PICS !!!

-I am very interested in the retro Nike's. I have just bought an OG deadstock pair of Tiempo's off ebay from early 90's, in the original black/ red Nike box. They have the NIKE in big letters around the heel.

So cool...

10. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

so no pictures :(?

11. Lampard123

Lampard123 New Member

May 17, 2004
    Dundee,Scotland

What a waste of a thread.Evertime i see a reply on this i hope its going to be the pictures but it never is.Just hurry up and post them please! :(

12. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

I said I may be able to get the pics off the owner the store I work at this has not happened yet manily because he has not been at our location since he first showed me the pic of the boots. I never promised the pic and still may not be able to put it up evenif he has it in his posession next time I see him.

For those who don't understand the fingerpint on the boots it's very simple the synthetic area where the stripes wrap around in the mid foot is going to be sliver and insted of having stright lines like the current model it will be swirled lines becasue it's a cpoy of Becks finger print.

The boots other than that and the blue tounge and accents are identical to the other Predator Pulses on the market now.

I am still not seeing why everyone is so skeptical with my info on this one I have never told anyone here that a boot was coming out that didn't come out with the exception of the "mint green" vapor which turned out to be mist blue and that wasn't my fault I got misinformed by a store employee when I asked about the new colors for that boot.

My reputation for proper info on boot previews speaks for it's self, anyone who has been posting here for more than 5 minutes can attest to that. So if I don't end up getting the pics put up everyone is just going to have to wait untill adidas releases the pics of the shoe to the genral public via an updated catalog and take my word for it.

13. UCLAsoccer008

UCLAsoccer008 New Member

May 5, 2004

he says his scanner is broken

14. da_man

da_man Red Card

Apr 24, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia

I have some very nice IMO pictures of the pulses and do the David Beckem pulses have his logo just above the heel counter, because i have a picture of them i just don't know how to post the pics??? i know someone was saying something about that the website picture trail will host them or something?

15. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer New Member

Jan 13, 2004

Jc18star,

I am more interested in the Retro Nike's, and have been saying they should start doing this for ages.

Have they got the big NIKE written around the heel ?

-Also, does anyone remember the black boots with no swoosh and yellow NIKE written around the hell that Preben Elkjaer Larsen wore for Denmark around Mexico 86 ?

They should bring those back as well !

16. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004

Are they silver/red because if they are; thwn we have already seen them

17. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England

Decided to see what the hype was all about with this new Pred so i traced out a picture of the Pulse and designed it in blue and grey. The tongue is blue (like the blue on the Euro F-50) with white adidas logo, the vamps are blue, the heel counter is blue and black (as opposed to red and black on the original). White stripes down the side but surrounded by blue instead of black. Sole unit blue and black (blue replace the red from original) and leather upper is light shade of black almost grey. Black elasticated strap.
    Although i doubted suitability of blue tongue these look pretty sweet up front. RED STILL THE BEST (i'll let this go this time.) :D

PS i did this cos i was VERY BORED.

18. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida

where did you find this stuff i want to see them?

19. C. Ronaldo7

C. Ronaldo7 New Member

Dec 5, 2003
    Maryland

preds without a red toungue are gonna look really funky

20. phillys

phillys New Member

Mar 16, 2004
    Malaysia, SE Asia

Premier League Nike Total 90 Aerow Ball

[​IMG]

21. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida

i dont think it will look funky you just are ready for change

22. _VII_

_VII_ New Member

Nov 23, 2003

could u post that pic? the one u made up to "guess" what they will look like?

23. _VII_

_VII_ New Member

Nov 23, 2003

Sorry everyone, i apologize i promised pics and have not delivered. I tell u what i will do. Check back on Tuesday night or Wednesday and the pics of the upcoming Nike line will be up. Not all of them only the ones i have recieved. The two new colors of the AZT III and the Retro Boots.(Nike Legend) and a white AZ III. Plus a pic of Freddy ADu wearing the all chrome ones so u can see what they look like in action.

24. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England

Sorry guys i don't have a digital camera and don't know how to put up pic anyway. This sounds sad but all you can do is the same thing i've done. Trace out the outline of the Pulse onto a piece of paper (trace picture from a magazine) and colour it in with the colours i told you- the only way you can get a glimpse at the moment.

25. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England

While i was designing what i thought the Beckham Preds would look like i decided to create a few more colour combos that i thought looked pretty wicked- none of these will be released just something i came up with when i was bored.
    Design 1- White tongue with red Adidas logo
    Red upper with white vamps
    White stripes down the side surrounded by silver/metallic grey synthetic stuff (whatever it is that surronds the stipes
    Sole unit white and silver/metallic grey

Design 2- Black tongue with orange Adidas logo
    Orange upper (like the orange Vapours) with black vamps
    White strips surrounded by dark orange synthetic stuff
    Sole unit black and dark orange