Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by _VII_, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    never got to see em up that close though cheers for them pics

2. th12

th12 Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Woodside, California
    sweet! if i hadnt allready gotten the silver ones i might go for those....
    Does anyone know what color the FG studs will be? hopefully not red....

3. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Niiiiice!
    But i want to see if bouth thounges is blue!

4. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    They will be blue.

5. LeslieSantosfan

LeslieSantosfan New Member

Jul 22, 2004
    ew.....Those boots look really weird...

6. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    They look quite refreshing, quite different from previous Predators colorways. The only thing that looks a bit weird is the 'fingerprint' pattern on the plastic material.

Anyways don't think I will buy those. Don't want to be mistaken as to have 'Beckham mania'. =P

7. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Jan 2005

8. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Them boots look well nice! I'd definitely buy them, as i haven't been here that often lately it comes as a surprise someone found some pics of them but yeah they're awesome.

9. jimmy77

jimmy77 New Member

Mar 22, 2004
    the rite foot has a white tongue and the left has a blue one cos u can see the colour of them under the laces in the pic

10. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    If it will look like that i will never buy those shoes.

11. vieri864

vieri864 New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    i got them on ebay. One tongue is blue and the other is white.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Now that does look a little strange i think you should be able to get the mixed version, or all white or all blue. Even though i think the white tongue looks better. Good finds Vieri864...repped.

13. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    Isn't the retail version supposed to have Beck's logo on the tongue instead of the Adidas one?

14. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England
    These look cool, different, but cool. But hang on lads, we should think twice about buying these, we may get some unneccessary tackles coming our way if we buy these. Some t~#ts on the opposition may think we are posh, or need to prove ourselves because we own such a pair. (Reffering to that load of bo##ocks thread on importance of boot colour). To all you who munch people throughout matches cos they have sweet boots, up yours!!!!! :mad:

Now i have got my aggression out, i like these but as someone mentioned before shame these are Beckham Pulses, if i buy them it's like i am obssed with him when in reality i can't stand him. Cool tongue colours.

15. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Get over it Adidas_fan there are people round who do it, and i'm one of them and i do actually like these boots so i might buy them and see what happens, gives me a good reason to retaliate, then my friends won't think im sucha mean bastard because it won't be unprovoked this time. Although i'm well known in my league for doing this it might turn a few heads to see i've supposedly turned pansy.

16. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Those are Pulsions, that's why it isn't a Beckham logo on it, the guy who have adipredweb sold those a couple of weeks ago.
    I just hope that both tounges will be blue or white but i don't like 'em mixed.

17. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    No I don't think they are Pulsions. The heel counter definitely seems like those of Pulse to me.

18. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Yeah, you are right, it must be a early sample because the real boot should have the Beckham-logo on it.

19. vinnie1611

vinnie1611 New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    they r definetly the real pulse because look at the strap on the tongue it is thick and the 1 on the pulsions are thin like the manias and on them the strap is thick and the lines go all the way round the bottom of the boots instead of stoping where it gets 2 the bottom

20. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    Shame they didn't keep the Adidas logo on... haha

21. bmf_dq

bmf_dq Member

Feb 6, 2004
    Surrey, England
    I am still unsure bout this whole Beckham eddition boot thing... i thought the beckham "ying yang" boots were red and silver like in the pics of the pre-view conference wiv beckham in asia... are they making more than one colour combination of these "ying yang" boots to include the white and blue ones aswell... does anyone hav any insite or hav i just missed somethin really simple that somebody has already told us all?

22. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
    Yeah they are probably an earlier version of those because the Adidas O5 magazine did have Beckham logo on it.

23. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    You know, referring to those photos posted above, they do look like Ying Yang Pulses with different a color combination and no Becks logo. Note the difference in color between tongues, predator vamps and the 3 stripes of the two boots.

24. nikesoccer9000

nikesoccer9000 New Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Soverato, Calabria
    i think beckham wanted them made white and blue because its almost the colour of the madrid colours.

25. UCLAsoccer008

UCLAsoccer008 New Member

May 5, 2004