Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by _VII_, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _VII_

_VII_ New Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Upcoming Previews

ahight, i just thought i'd let u guys know the insider info for what's going to be released in the upcoming seasons. So far all i have is Nike info, i have not yet recieved the Adidas 05 catalog, but here you go. I'll post pics as soon as my scanner works.
    Fall 04- Blue Nike Aerow (new ball used in the Premiership)
    November 04- R9 Ronaldo Gold Vapors
    November 04- Long Sleeve Versions of all Club Kits
    January 05- All Black AZT 90 III (all black with chrome and red 90 logo)
    January 05- All Chrome AZT 90 III (all chrome with red and white 90 logo)
    January 05- Black/white. Retro Shoe (much like the old school ones Cantona wore back in the day, but with the new Nike Technolgy and Kangaroo leather)

---- of course new shirts and warmups and what not, but this is the most noticable stuff so far. i'll keep posting updates. Also look for Adu to be in a lot more ads.He seems to be the new Nike soccer spokesperson.---

2. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    Re: Upcoming Previews

please post pics of the all black totals

3. belfrageisapimp02

belfrageisapimp02 New Member

Feb 22, 2004

post those retro cantona boots defnitly

4. -GoalUSA10-

-GoalUSA10- New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    USA

Thanks for that info and yes, please keep posting updates, the retro boots sound interesting.

5. UCLAsoccer008

UCLAsoccer008 New Member

May 5, 2004

sounds sweet!

If you'd like..i can host the pics for you :)

6. Callump

Callump New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Orlando, Florida

what bout the black/cinder vapors

7. _VII_

_VII_ New Member

Nov 23, 2003

oh yeah, forgot about those, those are scheduled to be released late summer. i will get the catalog from the store tomorrow, and i will scan them. i'll let u guys know about adidas when i get their stuff in, so b on the lookout. if anyone would like to know about any other brands PM me.

8. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003

There will also be another 'Keeper glove by Nike coming out. Not sure exactly what it was called but there is a Premire and and Training version coming out.

9. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003

From TeamKeeper at Goalkeeperzone.com;

10. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England

I'm liking the sounds of an all black Total 90, although a chrome and red 90 :/.
    Cheers for the info bro.

11. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

There is going to be a Beckham Predator released in Dec that that has an all white upper/vamp with a royal blue tounge and trim, the becks logo on the the tounge and the synthetic area where the outsole splits will be a silver but insted of regular lines in the synthetic it will be swirled because it's a copy of his thumb print.

I have seen the pic, an adidas rep sent it to the owner of the store I work at,they are pretty cool looking boots

12. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

Is this Nike retro boot an update to the tiempo series? Because that is what Cantona wore and the version out now isn't that much different in a visual sense than the ones he wore in the mid 90's.

13. phillys

phillys New Member

Mar 16, 2004
    Malaysia, SE Asia

I have seen the shirt for this new colour scheme but I forgot to take pictures :(

14. Lampard123

Lampard123 New Member

May 17, 2004
    Dundee,Scotland

Any pics of these new coloured preds?

15. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)

Blue tongue?woah seems like Adidas finally changed the Red tongue huh.

16. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003

I have a feeling that won't happen. After so many years, I doubt Adidas would change just for Becks...

17. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004

Give me piiiiiics!!! :eek:

18. Lampard123

Lampard123 New Member

May 17, 2004
    Dundee,Scotland

I will beleive the news about preds with a blue tongue when i finally see the pics...until then im dubious :cool:

19. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

I will ask the owner of my store if I can put one of the pics online, when he shows up here later tonight.

20. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England

I can't believe what Adidas are doing, i love the new Pulses especially the original black/red colourway, but to bring out a Beckham Predator is the worst idea they have ever come up with. They only just released the Beckham Pulse, it is nice if a little over the top, so why feel the need to make a new boot just for Beckham's needs. Zidane's been sponsored by Adidas for just as long as Becks and is probably the better player, does Zidane want a Zidane Predator. Of course not, he isn't stupid enough to want one, as much as i love Adidas and won't stop buying their products, this new Beckham Predator is just a stupid gimmick to get more money from forever loving Beckham fans. If they had waited till end of the year then this may be more reasonable but for gods sake the Pulse has only just come out.

As for the blue tongue i can't believe the want to get rid of the classic red tongue, this is utterly stupid IF IT AIN'T BROKEN DON'T FIX IT. :mad:

21. _VII_

_VII_ New Member

Nov 23, 2003

the new retro boot looks like a tiempo, it pretty much just has that huge old school looking nike swoosh that covered most of the shoe. Watch the humans vs gargolyles commercial froma while ago with Cantona, it looks really close to that one.
    Update on the AZT 90II:
    - i don't actually know what color the (90) logo will be because the pic only shows the outside of the shoe. He all chrome do have a red circle with white writing though. in my opinion kinda ruins the shoe, it draws too much attention to that part.-

i'm interested in hearing more about these new preds. I agree that the beckham line is kind of stupid, but at the same time i kind of understand it. It's like Michael Jordan was with Nike. He had his Air Jordans, i doubt if Becks shoes will get the same impact. MJ was the hands-down best player of his time (maybe all-time?), Becks is not. It's a nice try by Backham though, he copied MJ with his jersey # and now he has his own shoe/clothing line like him.... whoa..... deja vu..

22. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Youve just answered your own question. Its all about the money. Zidane is in your opinion, and in many others better than becks, but he aint known on the sort of scale as becks. Adidas besically have made this boot because he is popular enough to attract fans to buy them. People want to play/look like beckham, and so if they can wear the exact same boots then they will be pleased... As for the timing, they want it out for him to wear in the euro's. Its all about advertisement, but when you look at it, adidas dont release as many colours of their boots as nike do.... There was what, 5 or 6 colours of the manias, in comparison to 7 or 8 + of the total 90 II. Its all about demand...
    I for one am not really bothered about the preds, im not to keen on there feel this year, seem to plastic and unflexible.
    Interesting to see what the boots look like though...

23. _VII_

_VII_ New Member

Nov 23, 2003

i do think becks is popular enough to have his own line though. he may not be the best player, but he has the best marketability of any other player. Even here in Utah( which many of u have probably never heard of) there are tonz of becks wanna-bes. I just hope becks can live up to the hype.

24. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

The Beck's shoes ia a Pulse its just in new colors with the becks logo on the tonuge and his thumbprint on the shoe.

25. socerdoug

socerdoug BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jun 8, 2004
    hood of florida

Please post pics