Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here (part 2)

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by rgrayson, Oct 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    dude chill out it's not that big of a deal to start with and he's not breaking any rules in the fourm by posting pics, i advise you if you don't like his posts to put him your ignore list and be done with it.

2. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Beckham was wearing the new White and Blues Pulses vs. Spain tonight. I must say they look very good as long as they don't make the consumer version with that massive Becks logo on the tounge they might be worth picking up.

3. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Did Beckham's pair have his logo on the tongue? Can anyone comfirm how the retail versions will look. I've seen so many promo pictures for them, and i've seen them both ways.

Funny observation about the first silver pulses, I was thikning, and I dont think I've ever seen them on any professionals. Do they not wear them due to the Becks logo on the heel? I feel kinda like a goofabll wearing the silver ones, just with the logo on the heel, and I just play for fun. I can imagine how pros must feel. Just wondering.

4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah the logo was on the tongue. It looked really weird to see a blue tongue on them. But they looked OK.

I imagine the ones in the shops will have the adidas logo on the tongue. Beckham likes to be a bit special doesnt he? He wont have boots that 'peasants' can wear - lol :rolleyes:

appleCORR

5. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Why oh why the blue tongue!!!
    I do actually think they objectively look good, but they'd be better as an alternative, not a predator. I can only imagine that 1. he is/was at some point going to Chelski, or 2. they're doing this to break away from the constraint of red tongue, and will soon bring out tons of colorways that wouldn't have worked with the red, like soon we'll see preds with green tongues, yellow tongues etc.
    Makes no sense otherwise, as that blue doesn't go with either the Madrid strip or the England, and u know Becks is all about the matching! And any1 trying to say it's to match Real's 3rd strip that they'll wear in like 1 king's cup away tie or something, please....

6. DBL723

DBL723 Member

Apr 15, 2004
    UK/HK
  7. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    [​IMG]

Check out the heel guys!

8. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    So is the autograph on the heel going to be on the retail version? That is just out of control. Talk about egotistical. Hopefully we can get the ones embroidered with his boys name as well through soccer.com. :mad: Since i switched to pumas it doesn't really matter any more.

9. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    We are just going to get the bog standard version like all the other preds. Beckham has had his autograph on his boots for a while now. He had them on his silver boots and we never got that on our boots.

We are just going to get the basic boot. Like all the others.

appleCORR

(PS) I noticed on one picture of the white preds on pro direct that one of the boots had a white tongue with a blue logo on it. Must be the promos. You can only see it if you look really hard with all the mirrors in the shot its like a reflection of it.

10. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    I didn't know that the silver ones had the autograph too, but i understood that only Becks will have the autograph on.
    Yeah the samples hade one white tounge and one blue.

11. designez1

designez1 Member

Nov 19, 2003
    New York
    I don't care about the signature...you can take a marker and put your own tag on the heel! The boots look very sharp though. Guess I found my X-mas present.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I do like them but i am still getting used to the blue tongue. I mean its nice to have a change because Adidas have done the same colourways over and over. But the blue tongue?! Hmmmmmmm :confused:

appleCORR

13. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
  14. Starplayer22

Starplayer22 New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Michigan
    Baby blue pulses!!!!!

My keeper and I are "pulse collectors" ahah and we both are pre-ordering the brand new white w/blue pulses, but he told me that a new color way is suppose to come out Jan 05. Supposedly they are suppose to be all baby blue with white stripes. I didn't believe him at first but he sent me this picture.... Are these legit [​IMG]

15. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Re: Baby blue pulses!!!!!

Yeah those are real but I don't know when they come out.

16. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Re: Baby blue pulses!!!!!

may 2005

17. jammybastard

jammybastard Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Flyoverland
    Re: Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here (

Becks is such a pimp.

18. Starplayer22

Starplayer22 New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Michigan
    lol thanks for that comment haha

19. hawk_claw

hawk_claw New Member

Aug 14, 2003
    Wisconsin
    they look amazing in the pic where becks is yelling at the ref..........too bad my team is red.......ill wait til my azt 90 ii's get crapy and ill pick up the red pulses

20. Phieniac

Phieniac New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    My team has white kits with royal blue-details so it is going to look realy good with the Becks pulses.

21. Jacko11

Jacko11 Member

Aug 29, 2004
    oooooooooo....White/Black F50+
    [​IMG]

22. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
  23. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Talk about flashy, those have got to be the most gawdawful looking boots I have ever seen. What happened. The original f50s were so smooth looking. Modern, yet not too flashy, these are horrible. Too bad.

24. Middle Of The Shed

Middle Of The Shed New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    They're a bit.... erm different I guess. Definately agree though they are certainly a change, whether it be good or bad, to the original F50s. But for the sake of peoples eyes i'd rather that particular colour didn't see the light of day :D

25. jammybastard

jammybastard Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Flyoverland
    Re: Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here (

yeah, so fookin' idiot keeps bidding on the shoebacca auctions, drives up the price, doesn't pay and gets banned by ebay only to start over with a new ID.
    Then he/she/it does the same thing over again.
    Pisses me off to no end.
    If it's anyone who lurks or posts here may you get herpes and die!
    :mad: