Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here (part 2)

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by rgrayson, Oct 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squelid

squelid New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    OK firstly this thread is about ADIDAS PREDATORS and not other boot models (umbros). If you want to discuss anything but predators then post them in the umbro/nike threads lol since the past 3 pages there hasnt been much on the upcoming pics of beckham pulses or anything to do wiv preds for that matta. Anyway, i just wanted to ask why the Predator Mania black/white/red FG are going for SO MUCH money on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40873&item=5173937705&rd=1

they are a great looking boot i must say but why £102?? the bidders i have seen are genuine (not 0 feedback non paying bidders) and i have read the rest of the description. They are £50 on pds etc?? Oh well, just wondered if any1 had any ideas...maybe i should get a pair if they seem so popular now??

2. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Re: Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here (

Actually this thread has been used for any new boots if you read back. It's the bit that says "All new boot info goes in here" in the title you need to read.

Also, the title specifically says just pics of the Beckham Pulses so it's not all Predators - and you've just posted a Mania question.