Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here (part 2)

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by rgrayson, Oct 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mozza

mozza New Member

Aug 30, 2004
    beckham237 tho boots are MAD!!

when are they released??

2. mini_2004

mini_2004 New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    UK
    oooh, nice find.

3. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Did you see Cissé's leg!

4. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I am pretty sure those boots were changed around. They look fake. I think someone changed the color using some program.

5. megmaster821

megmaster821 New Member

Jul 12, 2004
    NY
    they are still really nice, but yeah, they do look like someone used a program to alter them

6. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Those all blue preds look great, even if they are fake. I would like to see the white champions leage color come back with the champions leage logo on the heel like the old ones.

7. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  8. fender_07

fender_07 New Member

Apr 7, 2004
    Indiana
    while i was in florida on vaction i watched a spanish match on telemundo and there was a few guys wearing the regular beckham preds but instead of red they were royal blue(like chelsea's color), and on ebay they have the special beckham preds that have red in other places and his little guy shooting on the tounge, but if u want some its gonna cost yah $900-$1000+

9. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    It's retail price is $723.00 on Adidas.com.

10. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    [​IMG] Small image but proof of the boot...
    And some new F50+
    [​IMG]
    Out around May 2005
    HTML:
    http://www.sport-boecker.de/shop/product_info.php?cPath=53_84&products_id=253

11. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Them F50+ look actually alright! Good Find Benvolio, but Mercutio is far cooler.

12. mini_2004

mini_2004 New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    UK
    lol, great find though

13. Inspector10

Inspector10 New Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Re: Upcoming Previews and pics of the Beckham Pules '05 all new boot info goes here (

Im an F50 man but those Electric Blue Pulses could sway me agen. :D O by the way i was formerly arcticduane.

14. gullit

gullit New Member

Nov 3, 2004
  15. hawk_claw

hawk_claw New Member

Aug 14, 2003
    Wisconsin
    thats to depcict the "ying yang" thinger fer the shoes.....those r AMZING

16. dex1

dex1 New Member

Mar 27, 2004
    England, Coventry.
    wow mini good find they are very rare wish i had a pair there the ones that the pros wear wen the boot isnt actually out or there from miadidas but the miadidas dont have the numbers on

17. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Those are mi adidas designed boots the guy selling them on ebay posts at soccerpulse all the time he had two pairs made and is getting ride of one pair.

the 19 and 82 are for the year he was born if you fish around that board you will find his posts his handle is RDJ something or another.

The color combos you can get through mi adidas are very wide ranging and i am sure they will open up even more with the new pulse colors coming out over the next few months you just need to be lucky enough to live in Europe where they offer it for soccer boots.

I would like to nag adidas to death about doing it over here but in the end I think I am going to England sometime soon and I will just get fitted up over there and then have them mailed here to the States.

18. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
    Anybody know if they just make the Pulse in Indonesia? Do only the people of Germany get a German Pulse (if it exists)? Just wondering, if any of you know if there is do u know who sells them?
    Thanks in advance.

19. OSFP7

OSFP7 New Member

Nov 5, 2004
    I read earlier in the post that the White with blue predators are available. I have never seen them anywere, and cant find them online. Where are thay available. I have conlcuded that predators are my shoes of choice, and was excited to see a pair in white.

20. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore

[​IMG]

enjoy.

21. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Does anybody know if the Blue and White colorway and design of the Pulsions mentioned above (w/ the fingerprint) will be released as a Pulse design and colorway also? just wondering if this design and colorway only existed as Pusions.

22. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    ok you guys must have not seen the part 1 of this thread so here's it.

blue/white beckhams PULSES - [​IMG]

and some other rare pulses -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

enjoy.

23. InterDad

InterDad New Member

Apr 7, 2004
    Now in the USA
    According to Eurosport the Fingerprint/Beckham white/blue Pulse II's will be "revealed" on November 23. I still believe their availablity is set for December.